Most GPW

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I've wanted to start a name dropping thread for quite a while now. This thread has potential.

Jackmayoffer - I don't know how many GPW but god damn. Probably the first grow thread I read on the farm. Certainly made me understand the caliber of growers the farm had in it's stables.

That's a start.

Cant conjure up any numbers off the top of my head but I'll throw ttystikk out there too. Big ass buds with a boner for efficiency, I bet he's up there.

Basically everyone I follow. lol almost. I follow all the big outdoor peeps too so you'd have to sort though them. If anyone else comes to mind I'll post again.

Thanks for starting the thread!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

CR420ID
desertsquirrel
DonJuanMatus
Patanjali
Quantum9
RollinEndough
Shady
waayne
Wavegem

I know its not in the format you requested but if you look these people up and look into the threads they have started you can get an idea of whats what pretty quick. When I have more time I will repost with links to relevant threads.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I've wanted to start a name dropping thread for quite a while now. This thread has potential.

Jackmayoffer - I don't know how many GPW but god damn. Probably the first grow thread I read on the farm. Certainly made me understand the caliber of growers the farm had in it's stables.

That's a start.

Cant conjure up any numbers off the top of my head but I'll throw ttystikk out there too. Big ass buds with a boner for efficiency, I bet he's up there.

Basically everyone I follow. lol almost. I follow all the big outdoor peeps too so you'd have to sort though them. If anyone else comes to mind I'll post again.

Thanks for starting the thread!

Was thinking about this the other day, a thread on who to listen to around here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom