Most purp i have seen.

• Thread starter HeLLfiReZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

A friend of mine gave me these nugs. They were chopped off a flowering plant apparently. Bud is premmie but tasty.

Most purp i have seen

I'm supposed to get a clone of this. So I'm asking opinions. Is it genetic jackpot? Is it a grow screwup? I have been at it a long time, never seen a cured nug that purp.

Time will tell i suppose but i haven't been excited about a clone in a long time.

Lordly

Lordly

A friend of mine gave me these nugs. They were chopped off a flowering plant apparently. Bud is premmie but tasty.

View attachment 966308

I'm supposed to get a clone of this. So I'm asking opinions. Is it genetic jackpot? Is it a grow screwup? I have been at it a long time, never seen a cured nug that purp.

Time will tell i suppose but i haven't been excited about a clone in a long time.

on low temp some strains change its color,so i think its genetics,to me it looks perfect and beautiful 💜 can you name the strain?

Reactions: Ina
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
during the start of the flower stage during night hours expose the plants to cooler temps, no lower than 62/63 for a couple hours each night or ever other for 2/3 weeks,
as lower than 55 will kill her.
you can play with the ph levels to bring out other colours like blue, reds, purple... but you better know what your doing if you take that route, maybe research that first.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

I know what your saying. I grew lots of nicely hued stuff. But its usually green in the middle.

This bud is purple through and through. Not a spec of green other than the stems. Zoom in on it even the leaves are deep purple.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I know what your saying. I grew lots of nicely hued stuff. But its usually green in the middle.

This bud is purple through and through. Not a spec of green other than the stems. Zoom in on it even the leaves are deep purple.
yep that’s pretty solid, probably a genetic thing.
sweet

Top Bottom