Most reasonable light purchase for a 2x5 space?

• Thread starter Kushables
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kushables

I'm looking for some advice on making a decision about the light purchase for this area. I'm looking at buying this light
http://www.plantlightinghydroponics...hps-120v240v-econowing-grow-light-p-2463.html
Only because it's so cheap and I'll only be using it for the first harvest. Two questions: 1.) Does anyone know anything about that light? I'm only really looking for it to last a couple months anyways if I do buy it, then it's in storage.
2.) Would it be a smarter move to go with a lower lumen system but one that I would also keep around for continued use? Like this

The issue there is I'm pretty sure I won't get the yield I'm looking for to last til second harvest. I'm positive. On the other hand we could continue using this light for vegging, supplemental flowering light, or for fruits and veggies. A 600w digi system with air cooled hood for $300- would be perfect... if they existed.

So to go with more lumens now for a faster/bigger harvest or the lower lumen/longer lasting system. Honestly, for my situation atm I think the 1k is probably the best choice, but I'm definitely open to any input or advice.

Top Bottom