Most safe MM state to grow in?

• Thread starter TurboDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboDog

Just wondering what state or states have the best marijuana laws right now. I want to move to a Medical marijuana state and know Ill be safe growing.

questions
1. How hard is it to get a license stating you can grow and use medical marijuana?

2. If you obtain this license stating you can grow and use your own person marijuana, is it ok if you have kids? what is the legality behind this? If I ever have a kid I don't want shit to happen.

3. How long dose it take to get a official license or "card" for you to use medical marijuana?

thanks guys for any input.

jyip

jyip

i say rhode island hands them out, at least to peeps i kno, , but i have no knowledge of any others states, so kinda moot in saying RI i guess huh??

L

Lost

In oregon, everything is run by the stste unlike cali, so your protected from local law enforcement... Kinda..

Cali is super easy.. "Doc, i had the shits this morning and I think smoking pot will help...."

J

JAHGYDI

in cali you can see the doc get a card go to the hydro shop get a set up and go to a dispensery to get clones all in a couple of hours.

B

bastard_x

I heard in Alaska every adult is allowed to grow 1 plant without any medical documentation. havent researched this but thats pretty damn cool if its true. Here in Cali you can grow up to six flowering plants in most county's with your dr recommendation . Around children it should be out of reach just like any other medicine. With a medical history it should be fairly simple to get your paperwork from the dr.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
some states limit the qualifying conditions to very severe cases

cali is one that everybody agrees is very easy to get your recommendation

though if you moving here to make a living growing meds - good luck

if your just looking for a chill place to be able to grow and not have to trip cali is cool - but the cost of living is higher here then most meds states except maybe mass and nj

T

TurboDog

not trying to make living growing meds. want to be able to grow without the parinoia. any good areas to live in near the coast that isnt ridden with crime and has jobs available in the area? I thought cali was a horrible place to find a job right now?

420Gator

420Gator

not trying to make living growing meds. want to be able to grow without the parinoia. any good areas to live in near the coast that isnt ridden with crime and has jobs available in the area? I thought cali was a horrible place to find a job right now?

the easiest job to get in cali IS growing meds and/or enroll in college and get financial aid

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

it is a horrible place to try and find work - unemployemnt was recently well over 12% - the cost of housing and electricty here is also higher then most areas as well - as far as crime goes even where I live (pretty much out in the boonies) we have been seeing a spike in breakins and robberies that are being blamed on the shit economy.

when you say nice areas near the coast I automatically think of the pismo beach area - but you pay a premium for that as well

A

amstercal

I live in Orange County. It's beautiful, crime rate low, mostly decent to best schools. But it will cost you, a lot. Also, the nicer the community the tougher they are about mj, even medical. Most people I know who have gotten jobs lately, got them because a friend referred them. It's rough out here.

M

mountainman21

or you could check out Montana...you gotta love cold and the mountains...living is cheap like 500 a month for a 3 bed outside of cities...jobs are not easy but cost of living is lower...medical card with valid medical condition is relatively pain free, but it does take several weeks to get the card back from the DPHHS.

deadcat

deadcat

dude in CA, you go to a clinic to get your card. Cost 100 if you're approved ONLY. Once you have that it's good for a year, you can grow up to 18 plants. 6 mature 12 immature. You can get your card for just about anything. I've heard you can get a recommendation just for nightmares out here.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you live in a 6/12 area that means you can have 6 mature OR 12 immature

not 6 and 12

however if you live where (as I stated earlier in the thread) there is no given limit then its 99 (the federal limit)

a drs rec that states you need more then the 6/12 limit is valid as well

B

blazingimmortal

Northern Arizona!!! :harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

deadcat

deadcat

if you live in a 6/12 area that means you can have 6 mature OR 12 immature

not 6 and 12

however if you live where (as I stated earlier in the thread) there is no given limit then its 99 (the federal limit)

a drs rec that states you need more then the 6/12 limit is valid as well

Then what would they consider "mature"... Flowering? I'm pretty sure it's 18, they just have it worded kinda funky.

G

Green-Girl

I think most people interpret that as 18. So in a perpetual harvest you would have 3 sets of 6 plants so you always have 6 "mature" plants and 12 "immature".

A lot of people say there is no limit because of a california supreme court ruling. A dude had a little over the limit and it was ruled unconstitutional. You can also be a "caretaker" for other patients to increase your limits if you want to stay with the limits.

Up north the counties allow for up to 99 I believe.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Then what would they consider "mature"... Flowering? I'm pretty sure it's 18, they just have it worded kinda funky.

no the orginal wording was quite clear

12 immature OR 6 mature

some people just like to argue

Top Bottom