Most sketched out moment (without the bust afterwords)

• Thread starter Mustard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
There are some good reads here!...I dont have a story to tell, but
reading about the landlord and repairguy caused grow moves, made me think What if,
you just switched the plants out with tomato plants and left the grow stuff for all to see?o_O Anyone done that?

squiggly

squiggly

reading about the landlord and repairguy caused grow moves, made me think What if,
you just switched the plants out with tomato plants and left the grow stuff for all to see?o_O Anyone done that?

I did exactly this with tomatoes and peppers borrowed from a friend for a city-inspection.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Right? :cool:

I'm small, but I can pack a wallop! Besides, everyone's got to go to sleep sometime.

Hehhehhehheh.

What a fuckin IDIOT. If you are gonna fuck a hooker, the last thing you do is tell your wifey. Thank God you got rid of that dude.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

We did this for a landlord inspection once. LOL.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What a fuckin IDIOT. If you are gonna fuck a hooker, the last thing you do is tell your wifey. Thank God you got rid of that dude.
Again, RIGHT? I couldn't believe it, myself.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am sure plenty of other people have had this experience, or at least something close to it.

In high school, not too long after I began smoking, some friends and myself were smoking around the corner from one of their houses. We were standing on the street in a dark spot on the road smoking out of a pipe I had made from items in my house. Several cars passed by and when they did we just held the pipe down and the cars just kept driving. At one point a car comes rolling down the block considerably slower than the ones before it. All I could make out was head lights coming our way; eventually I saw some kind of gear atop the car. This was when I began to get nervous. The paranoia of a new pot head was setting in and all I could think was that this was a cop car and we were busted. My friends start trying to make out whether or not this car coming at us is a cop car, and none of us can decide. As the car moves closer I become more and more convinced that this is a cop car, especially because the head lights look exactly like a Crown Vic. Finally I make the call and ditch the pipe into the bushes next to us and just after I do the car makes its way right to where we are standing. It rolls right on past us.

It was a freaking station wagon with a ski rack on the top!!!! I felt like such an idiot. We couldn't find the pipe either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom