Mota Grendel

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

A Grendel I harvested recently.. She went 77 days.. ... Cheers d.:banana::rasta::banana:

Mota grendel
Mota grendel 2
Mota grendel 3
Mota grendel 4
Mota grendel 5
Mota grendel 6
Grendel5
Grendel1
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
smoke report is nescessary

as is about 100pk of grendal at the farm

much props brotha you always kill it

1luvbigherb

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn nice picts there. Hear she's a great a strain. :nod

dlovejah

dlovejah

smoke report is nescessary

as is about 100pk of grendal at the farm

much props brotha you always kill it

1luvbigherb

Hey Bro.. Ill do one shortly for the Grendel.. I was thinking about putting these shots under the Mota thread since Mota is back around as well.. just started some phat ToxiC Blue beanz too.... peace d.

S

Surfr

Anyone know the makeup of Grendel?? Thanks!

:character0180:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Hey Bro.. Ill do one shortly for the Grendel.. I was thinking about putting these shots under the Mota thread since Mota is back around as well.. just started some phat ToxiC Blue beanz too.... peace d.

thanks brotha its appreciated

def get this in motas forums ,lets make them hott this summer

surfr

search feature and goggle are your best friends for info

86/87 hashplant X tripleproof moonshine

quote mota
This is my latest and it could be some time before anymore crosses come form me. Grendel is a cross between a female G-13/hashplant and a male Bluemoonshine.The G-13/hashplant came from the Seedbank 1986-87 vintage and is some mind numbing goodness,the father originated from DJ Short and was worked by KAYA and is known as 3xBMS or Tripleproof moonshine. Some grow reports are just popping up with white panther doing one at the cabanna. This is very stinky smoke with a powerfull punch that med users desire

1luvbigherb

dlovejah

dlovejah

Anyone know the makeup of Grendel?? Thanks!

:character0180:

Grendel - 86-87 G-13/hashplant x Tripleproof Moonshine ...there ya go.. peace d. whhhooops big herb beat me to it there sorry....

Top Bottom