mota rebel turbo sour

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tngreen

beautiful man, you did her right! Can't wait to get some Mota beans going in the cab again.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

chop - chop

Well she came down..... so here's some more pics...some trimmed shots too....

DSCN2703
DSCN2707
DSCN2708
DSCN2712
DSCN2716
DSCN2720
DSCN2700
JH420

JH420

How was the finished product & yeild bro? Looks like a see a couple nannners...no seeds?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

How was the finished product & yeild bro? Looks like a see a couple nannners...no seeds?

The smoke was a great diesel. . I got two other diesel cuts...and it's kinda a mix of both...not too stinky...but still funky. NICE fat buds though. She did nanner... But I think more heat stress than anything. It was gettin hot and I hadn't put in a ac at my new place yet. I did get some seeds. Got one thats going to flower soon. Gonna do a tree this time. She yielded great ,2 1/2 oz in a gallon of dirt. Gonna throw one in a ten gallon...see what she'll do!!
Thanks for stopping by!
:passingjoint:

JH420

JH420

Thanks for the 411 bro...that's a nice yeild considerin how short a plant and size of container.

F

FlorigenFreak

Looks Dank Alice, Gonna pop some of those right now as a matter of fact, been waiting to see some pix and yours did the trick. Hit me up at foxfarmfreak at gmail dot com, kinda want to discuss some of these Boots beans.
Peace
The Freak

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Thanks for the 411 bro...that's a nice yeild considerin how short a plant and size of container.

For sure!! It really surprised me...My best in a 1 gallon pot for sure. I think my friends gonna do a sog soon with this strain 4x8 w/ 2000w . And I'm vegging for a tree next round. Deff has the weight. I'm stoked...This was a test run to say the least. I'm exited to really show her some x-tra love this round.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looks Dank Alice, Gonna pop some of those right now as a matter of fact, been waiting to see some pix and yours did the trick. Hit me up at foxfarmfreak at gmail dot com, kinda want to discuss some of these Boots beans.
Peace
The Freak

do it! Is that the new freak flag?? :party0044:

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks really nice bro I have a 10 pack of these as well.I was reading your post about the germ rate sorry to hear that but at least u got one good female hope u kept a clone of her.I will be running mine soon to find me a keeper I hope at least 5 pop.

Top Bottom