POW 1-2
BOTTOM RIGHT AND UP:
BUBBAYUM 1-4
IMG_20110922_154832.jpg

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Tre Ive got a few of the same workin man...ndn's Ghash (g13/HP) is a trippy plant...still gettin to know her myself..
just started some POWs so will be kewl to compare with ya...keep it rollin
FOE20

T

TreFarmer

hey Tre Ive got a few of the same workin man...ndn's Ghash (g13/HP) is a trippy plant...still gettin to know her myself..
just started some POWs so will be kewl to compare with ya...keep it rollin
FOE20

That will be great, check my update later today. Gs are getting new shoes today, and the rest are thick!! TThis gear from Mota is SOLID!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

I'll be running my mota gear soon, hope it looks as good as yours. Take care

mal

M

maestro

Oh it will!! It is all fire!!

Mota's gear is top notch. Both the salty ol'head n the novice gardner will find somethin they like in his work. I've been a very happy customer for many years. Stay away from his rip offs though, seems too many inexperienced fools are constantly using his name n hard work to hype up thier own scandals. You want Motarebel Genes get them from his outfit. :hi

T

TreFarmer

I agree! These are from The Rebel himself! And so for the Heri is pure chunky goodness! And purpling naturally, so she went outside to finish and purple-up even more under sun and chilly starlight. They were trimmed down last night and will be cut and hung tonight.. picks to come...

T

T1420

damn.. can't wait to see how this went for ya!! Gonna B waitn' n watchin'

T

TreFarmer

damn.. can't wait to see how this went for ya!! Gonna B waitn' n watchin'

Cut and dryin'... tried some, and pow! To bed in 15 minutes, got up after 15 minute power nap and my knees were jello:) gonna jar it up for a good cure before giving it out to my patients.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Cut and dryin'... tried some, and pow! To bed in 15 minutes, got up after 15 minute power nap and my knees were jello:) gonna jar it up for a good cure before giving it out to my patients.

Sweeeeet, that's what's up Tre! Bout to start my Mota gear this weekend, my homie gave me 5 Heri beans Sunday but since he about to run it I'll run some Double Koosh, I need to find a good male to hit my Connie with anyway! I've been hearing about the Heri for sooo long I can't wait to smoke some myself bro.

T

TreFarmer

Sorry I have slacked this thread!! My gennie room has been neglected for a week or so... that time of year!! Cloning and repotting this weekend after Thanksgiving dinner, and cleaning up and getting things ready and up to par...
UPDATE:
3 MALE BUBBAYUM no pics, too much to do... ahhh....

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Great

3 males sorry to hear, hope the last one is a keeper.
Hope all is well around your house, happy Thanksgiving. At least you got your Bubbayum lol

mal

T

TreFarmer

No fear! 3 males = better choice of a good male = better offspring
Likee u said I hope the girls are keepers! But so far every seed I have planted of Mota has made exceptional kids!!

T

TreFarmer

3 males sorry to hear, hope the last one is a keeper.
Hope all is well around your house, happy Thanksgiving. At least you got your Bubbayum lol

mal
Going Very well.. Happy Thanksgiving to you also;)

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Thanks TreFarmer for the Informative journal with the great Pic's . Everything's lookin good & ya sure got that Magical Green Thumb in growin out Mota's Gear .

Be Well & Happy Thanksgiving ,,,

S

sinestro

looking good tre have you got any info on the bubbayum? all the best

slausongardens

slausongardens

^ i was looking at old dried bud pictures at ic and came across some flicks of bubbyum nugs and holy fuckin shit they looked insane, and were surprisingly straight big ass purple nugs that he said didnt have anything to do with temps.

made me wish i got a pack when they were available. hopefully mota comes back with a big drop of some new and old goodies.

T

TreFarmer

looking good tre have you got any info on the bubbayum? all the best

2 Female 3 Male, flowering the earliest, chunkiest, smelliest, most similar (to the females) male for pollen. Don't have much info on her, Pre-98 Bubba Kush/Yumboldt, very easy to grow, smells nice even in veg... hhmmm? Not much else yet.. feeds like Bubba- she will take what you give her and lives off very little for quite a while before showing defic...

Abek666

Abek666

uhh missed that you have a new thread^^

locking promissing show some new pics when possible

see ya bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom