Motarebel Genetics is back..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey everyone,it's been 7 months since i've stuck my head in here. We've had some changes,more changes,fixes,hurt feelings and falling outs.

Well i'm back now and Motarebel Genetics has opened it's doors once again. I am once again flying solo with many new strains while also bringing back a bunch of my earlier work.

Anyone with seed issues should pm me,i sent out replies today to 2 peeps. I have quite a few pm's so please be patient.

southstreets

southstreets

hell yea!! me niether!!!! cant wait for all ur gear!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro,.....good luck and welcome back

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
This plant is crazy sometimes takes friends and then adds some... all in all it was all meant to be. Great to have you back and cant wait to see whats poppin!

K

Krip Keeper

Glad to see ya out and about mota.

Stay well bro.

all the best, krip

H

hotrod68

mota glad to see you back around, can't wait to see the seed list, hope there are plenty of old gems in there.

HR68

F

fuzzy

Welcome Back

Welcome Back Mota,cant wait to see all the gear you have in store for us.peace,fuzzy:bong-hits:

D

dogsnob

mota my man good to hear ya voice again you seed magician you

Venom818

Venom818

Cool bro glad you kept your name sick ass name , hope to see your genetics up on the bay and see what new genetics ur working with best of luck bro.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well our first release will be some Redneck Koosh( pre98 Bubba x G-13/HP) and Lemon G (G-13/HP x Dutch flower's Lemon thai). We're working with a strain called RockyMountainHigh(Mikado x Colorado Green Bud) that our Colorado bro Moio created,it's absolutely sick. I got Herijuana,chemota dragon,KQ,Blue Kronic,Sour Black,BX-Q and BubbaYum being sifted thru and plans to be brought back.Many more projects like the Lemon thai with Keyplay,the sativa lemon thai is the bomb. That's just off the top of my head,things are really getting crazy around here with the new demand for medical seeds.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Whats up with that Oguana kush bro any plans

I'm not sure on that one,the reaction i got is you either loved it or you didn't like it at all. I've got a OG x WhiteMustang(Chemdog bx) cross that'll be coming out later this year that has the incredible lemon OG flavor.

Venom818

Venom818

Ahhh cool thnx for the quick response and once again welcome back brother the community needs more people like you.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Great to see your posts again. Mota back = another plus for the farm.

Good luck with everything, i am eagerly waiting on the new crosses along with everyone else.

JB

S

sannie

Good to see you around again Mota
Hope to see you more often

Motarebel has been one of my breeder friends when I started what I am doing now and he will always have my deepest respect for that.:rock:rock

greetz sannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom