Motarebel Genetics Woodhorse UBC Chemo X's Test Grow

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Social smoke has it's place but it aint my place! lol I like the stuff that's scary strong and busts lungs,those are hard qualities to come by.
I was lucky enough to be given the task of trying to put myself in the hospital and I couldn't be happier about it, Gotta start by thanking brotha Mota and the Farm for making this glorius opportunity available to such a willing patient,

So in the mail this weekend I open a letter and look what I found inside:
100_4533.JPG

XXX OG Kush*Chemo
100_4536.JPG

Chocolate Diesel*Chemo
100_4538.JPG

Puuuurrty aint they, fully mature dark brown tiger striped babies

5 of each were put str8 into rapid rooters and pic's 2 b snapp'd once sprout'd

Here's a little background info I dug up:

The XXX OG came from ORGNKID,he supplied the C.A.L.M disp. in Malibu. I've heard rumors it's the original OG before lemon thai was added.

The Chocolate Diesel Gotta thank Teddy KGB and 2Broke2Smoke for their contributions or this wouldn't be happening. The Choco D will have a slight difference in parents from the one that Santasmoke made years ago. The Chocolate Trip was made by DutchFlowers and they only released one pack in wich Katsu kept alive,this clone is incredible. I believe Satasmoke used an early line of Rez's sour d backcrossing.The new male will be a Detroit Diesel male that 2Broke2Smoke made using ECSD x Alpha D.Pics to come as this project takes off.

The Knucklehead Chocolate Diesel cut is some ass stompin' weed. It has put some daily smokers in a daze after one joint. She's a finicky bitch & not the greatest yielder , but the smoke is pure headstash.

Peep post #32:

UBC Chemo Very strong with a hashy flavour, UBC Chemo was developed in the 1970's for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Exhibiting characteristics of being a polyploid, woody stock and odd shaped leaves give the UBC Chemo a bonsai-like appearance. Recognized amongst the medical community as the best strain available for chronic pain and nausea

University of British Columbia = UBC

UBC Chemo: Thx northone for post'n this lady
chemo_clone.jpg

2DogWalker

Shiva,

I call shot gun for this, got a bunch of testing going now huh? All the fun, im sure it will be some super danks and an enjoyable ride along the way. Thanks for all the great info, and pics.

2Dog

E

E.T.

be puttin' my 3x og x chemo's into the drink tonight.....sub'd and looking forward to comparing pheno's. good luck bro!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hell of a presentation,quite impressive postin all the info like that. Good luck and don't hurt yourself! lol

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good luck on Yer grown and I can't wait to see these

Thx my friend, stay tuned for the show

Shiva,

I call shot gun for this, got a bunch of testing going now huh? All the fun, im sure it will be some super danks and an enjoyable ride along the way. Thanks for all the great info, and pics.

2Dog

In that case ur in charge of the music and rollin up during the ride, thx for takin the time to read it all, best of luck in ur journey as well

be puttin' my 3x og x chemo's into the drink tonight.....sub'd and looking forward to comparing pheno's. good luck bro!

Oh yeah and look'n my-t-nice over there as well bro, had to delay the start up a few days to take care of some business but now we're back on track

Hell of a presentation,quite impressive postin all the info like that. Good luck and don't hurt yourself! lol

Thx a lot bro, jus tryin my best to repay ur generousity with a top notch show and let the world know what the mitten/glove has to offer to the med community

Peace Ya'll SSP

Update:

Into rapid rooters 3-19 @ 5am and into chinese take out container, all had popp'd by last evening w/o any soaking, scuffing, u name it, jus str8 into'm, I was only able to start 4 ea. initially and will be starting more once these take off in 4wk's,

Column 1: XXX OG*Chemo
Column 2: Chocolate Diesel*Chemo
Column 3: UK Cheese Bx1

100_4644.JPG

100_4643.JPG

Take care and i'll see ya'll in a week

Peace Shiva

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cute lil seedlings bro. Congrats. Hope they r girls 4 ya.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

This is gonna be a great show!
Sub'd :animbong:

nice show bro !!! looking good from here !!!

Cute lil seedlings bro. Congrats. Hope they r girls 4 ya.

subscribed

Thx fella's for takin the time to check things out, there doin great after a slight bump in the road at X-plant as the HF/LW/perlite mix was a tad hot for my babies, they've come outta the stall and are takin off

XXX OG Kush*Chemo
100_4773.JPG

Chocolate Diesel*Chemo
100_4776.JPG

Take Care Ya'll

Peace Shiva

P

primeform

holy nasty batman! im confused how its the mother of motas gear tho.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Mr. Knucklehead himself, Hola bro, can't thank you and Mota enough for bringin these 2 powerhouses 2gether, looks like a low to average yielder at best, hahaha, sick pic's bro and even better skills, any suggestions you have please feel free to post'm, thx for takin the time to contribute to the thread my friend, take care

Peace Shiva

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Hey SSP, I know little to nothing about the Chemo brother Mota used , but the Choco D is a lite feeder. She actually yields better when you feed her lightly. Overfeed her & you'll get long fluffy buds that will foxtail. Feed her light & she'll produce nice solid buds. Not Bubba solid , but respectable. The fan leaves will go purple/black when she is properly flushed. No cold weather needed.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I too am pulling up a chair to see how these turn out, great lookin' flowers there Teddy.
Peace
Freak

Top Bottom