Motarebel in the building...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

hell yea bro them babies are gonna be beastin soon!
thanks I can't wait I've gone on a bean poppin spree ... gettin to my collection !!!

looking good so far them lil sprouts will be blowin up with some food and a transplant nice work
thanks bro I've fed them a micro dose of food but theyll start getting it real soon thx!!!

Aligee

Aligee

so these are taking off under the 600 i can see that theyve grown overnight :) ... so im gonna have to bust out my nikon to update i think ...po po took my iphone last nite muthaf**ken piggies ... now i gotta go buy another :( well anyhow im gonna feed these in awhile... thanks everyone for stopping in im camping by the mail box for that special package cant wait to start that OS PK project !!!

S

snkrhd23

man fuck the cops, lol thats bs they took all my shit once. cant wait to see what ur about to do with these. good luck peace bro

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I am subscribing to this one, like i do with every other Motarebel test...
congrats to all the testers for doing such great jobs!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Good to here Al. Left my BB's for a couple nights and when we came back it made me do a double take. "Holy shit". I couldn't believe the growth. Was gonna bust out the 400mh but there doing awesome under the floro's. Good genetics I guess.:)

Aligee

Aligee

Ya some vigor indeed in these genes bro !!! there ready to start a regular feed schedule there enjoying there light I can see I started with T5s also and switched to the MH gradually increasing the dimmable wattage.. there at 600 MH with a ushio lamp now !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Glad 2 hear ur doing good Dog.. These punk Ass pigs in this town r no joke.. Those dick heads took my iPhone 3 so I got the new iPhone 4

Aligee

Aligee

Glad 2 hear ur doing good Dog.. These punk Ass pigs in this town r no joke.. Those dick heads took my iPhone 3 so I got the new iPhone 4
Ya I hear ya ... I'm rockin' the 4 now too its sweet !!! call me I lost all my contacts dog!!!

Aligee

Aligee

man fuck the cops, lol thats bs they took all my shit once. cant wait to see what ur about to do with these. good luck peace bro
Ya fuc the police ...and thanks bro I'm anxious too

I am subscribing to this one, like i do with every other Motarebel test...
congrats to all the testers for doing such great jobs!
No doubt props to all Mota testers !!!

Good to here Al. Left my BB's for a couple nights and when we came back it made me do a double take. "Holy shit". I couldn't believe the growth. Was gonna bust out the 400mh but there doing awesome under the floro's. Good genetics I guess.:)
Bust out the 400 bro get them rocking hard !!!

Also I received my breeder package today :) ... I'm gonna start these soon !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya I hear ya ... I'm rockin' the 4 now too its sweet !!! call me I lost all my contacts dog!!!

4 safety reasons I have a quick question 4 u.. Here is a question only u would no.. The last time I saw u where were we at? I'm juss being safe Doggie... U member what u told me 2 do so I'm not gunna do it till I really no it's u Dog..

Aligee

Aligee

LOL !!! ROOTS baby !!! it's Ali G the one and only Dog !!! call me you'll know it's me !!! I'll tell ya the whole dealio ... good question you asked tho

Aligee

Aligee

Two big buds growing ... Got two more seedlings vegging also
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-186.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

heres two c reds vegging ... only the strong survive over here !!!

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-187.jpg

Motarebel

Motarebel

The strong and the rootbound! lol They be squeelin for some leg room.

Aligee

Aligee

Mota just curious if these are your people Irie Vibe Seeds ? ...

Motarebel

Motarebel

That's jeffman running that,he's a Pistilero member along with DC105,BlackBart and myself.

Top Bottom