MotaRebel Seeds

• Thread starter joshadelph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshadelph

joshadelph

Just got some Mota seed's today, super pumped! going to pop 5 Rocky Mtn. High seeds, got ton's of stuff from him we are going to interview, super good guy!

P

primeform

interview? Id like to see an interview with Mota! Ya hes a great guy good luck with those seeds. Ive got 10 of the RMH going right now myself.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Came out wrong, I meant we have alot of his seeds we are looking to "interview" to see which ones stand out in our minds, but hes a great breeder from the looks of it and I am super pumped to be able to grow his stuff now! his seeds are at a local place now so it's pretty cool!

P

primeform

i get it now lol! what other stuff of his did you pick up?

joshadelph

joshadelph

Redneck Koosh, Ronnie James Dio, Rocky Mtn High, FUGU Kush, POW, and Gryphon. All of which sound amazing!

G

gooey

what local shop? im looking for these...pm me if you want...thanks...peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

The best of them have grown the Fugu, and the best of them have said it was fire. He's got great crosses with about a million more great crosses to come. Good luck.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I really want the fugu and a TNT pack he's gear looks amazing

joshadelph

joshadelph

fugu looks amazing, i popped 5 RMH's from him and had 100% germ rate. quality stuff at a GREAT price!

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Being new here I just recently been reading up on MotaRebel Seeds
in the journals section & I must say I'm Impressed . Nice ta see Michigan is in The Contention fer Great Genetics .

I sure would love to see some of cut's available in the Mitten as I'd be Glad as hell to add em to my garden . Does MotaRebel have a Web-Site ? I don't have enough posts to be able to PM yet so a web site would be a great resource for further information ,,,

joshadelph

joshadelph

just browse around these fourms, theres alot of info floating around. there is also some seeds at local places.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Thanks Joshadelph ,

I was just thinkin maybe somewhere their was a MotaReble Strain Availability Guide as in his own web site with strain specific details & Pic's . I did do a Google search & it refers only too random forum sites . And One Day Maybe I'' be lucky enough to find some Mota Cut's here in the Mitten ,,,

joshadelph

joshadelph

Mota's stuff is awesome, just popped 10 beans, and had 100% germination!

Top Bottom