Motarebel's Classic Strain GUIDO

• Thread starter brazi182
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brazi182

Hello friends can anyone please help me find Motarebel's strain guido. I had this strain years ago and it is hands down my favorite , even over og and Chemdog, if anyone could help me find it I'd appreciate it.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I cant think of anyone better to ask than @Motarebel himself,maybe he will chime in and let you know if guido or the genetics to make it still exist or if perhaps it was just a one and done deal.

dabs4life

dabs4life

dunno if its the same cut/strain as the guido og i been smoking here in denver but i love it. prolly cuts floating but dunno if your close.

it had a very powerful terp mix that was appealing and exotic. my current disp doesnt run it and i will end up searching a zip down. mmm run some larry, flo, and guido... thats an idea.

B

brazi182

I cant think of anyone better to ask than @Motarebel himself,maybe he will chime in and let you know if guido or the genetics to make it still exist or if perhaps it was just a one and done deal.

Absolutely right fishwhistle, who better to talk to, I think some people still have it

B

brazi182

dunno if its the same cut/strain as the guido og i been smoking here in denver but i love it. prolly cuts floating but dunno if your close.

it had a very powerful terp mix that was appealing and exotic. my current disp doesnt run it and i will end up searching a zip down. mmm run some larry, flo, and guido... thats an idea.
I'm in Michigan, sounds good to me

B

brazi182

Oh man that's going back some 12-13 years ago!;) Haven't seen any in many years but would love to smoke in honor of it's namesake, sadly Mrs.G1 has passed on too.
Nice to hear from the man behind the strain. You did a good job it's legendary in my circle, hate I let it get away , I remember seeing a couple guys around the net saying they had some stashed and heard it was floating around in Jersey a few years back so I'm gonna try and track it down,

P

primeform

ended up with some random guido clones in my light dep this season. had no idea it was a mota strain until now.

B

brazi182

There is another strain out there called guido, guess the creator didn't bother to google the name as i made this cross 10+ years ago to honor my mentor.
Hey Mota you should do a guido anniversary or guido #2, was your mentor from Michigan?

A

Ambrosia

Is this it your original Guido or ?
AND do you still have the mother and or father for making it anymore if so?
Have the original plant around still?
Any seedstock still around?!?
Was it clone only, limited run, or full seedruns? ☮

IMG 4830
P

primeform

I will take a photo of mine next week after harvest and see if it looks familiar mota

B

brazi182

There is another strain out there called guido, guess the creator didn't bother to google the name as i made this cross 10+ years ago to honor my mentor.
Sorry to hear that, hey I need a mentor help me out.

Top Bottom