Mota's g13bx, CC's CVK, OG, Chemdog, Sour Diesel, CinX, Planewreck, + more.

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Pop your collar brother, doing them fat ass ladies justice for sure.
Looking forward to seeing the end results.:harvest:
FJ

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very impressive work CW, appreciate ya going into to detail about ya regiman, sub'd and lookin forward to the outcome, Peace Shiva

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

good point, also i read the very next day after i asked this question in another thread, to propperly check ph in coco you need to use 5 parts distilled water to 1 part grow medium to get the accurate reading. from now on as long as plants look good the only runnoff reading ill be checkin is the ppm for salt buildup. im feeding 1200ppm getting bout 1500ish runoff, acceptable?

I feed at 1400-1500ish and get around 1700. Aprox. 300ppm higher run-off seems in-line.

Dude, im deffinately gonna have to do some organic feeding research, some of the stuff like the oats and oaks are over my head, i dont understand the value of feeding what they add to the food supply etc. im sure as i get more knowledge under my bely about this ill be asking more 'informed" questions. I like ur feeding goal "bionic cronic and chem deep dank", a mix of organics and chemmies seem to be the ticket, ill be watching the outcome of this grow.

The oatmeal and oak leaves are food for fungus. In flower I like brewing more fungal than bacterial teas. Helps with the phos. uptake and has a lower ph. The tea I just used was ph 5.7 after brew.

Got more ??s
fire away bro.

Watz good CHEECH?:smiley_joint: hope you had good time and :party0023: these holidays. man ill take some of that g13 the ONE/SLO og loooks killer and some of that pineapple korean skunk(and by p-town do you mean POMONA?) never had a chance to try it but she a perty looking girl and well wat can i say all the other girls arer sexy as hell to but those are the one im jokin :giggle keeep it up man i know thats a gang of work you got going on stay up :harvest:

Thanks for the kind words. P-Town = Portland Oregon. The pineapple is amazing smoke. super sweet and tastes like pineapple. a favorite of many. The OG ONE is so potent, I smoke that stuff I get a weed hangover the next day.

Lookin good cw! Them screens r bangin bro! Keep it up. I'm watchin this shit for sure!
Thanks for joining in. should have some more updates in the next couple of days.

sick man that things gonna be a beast bro dont get to close you could lose and arm if u underfeed!

lol... have to bring my lion taming wipe in with me:)

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Day 29 Flower

Nice to be here! :sign0005:

Kicking ass

Thanks bro! :party0042:

Pop your collar brother, doing them fat ass ladies justice for sure.
Looking forward to seeing the end results.:harvest:
FJ

been a labor of luv with these girls.

Very impressive work CW, appreciate ya going into to detail about ya regiman, sub'd and lookin forward to the outcome, Peace Shiva

Thanks. I'll keep posting all my details on this grow:) :rasta2:

::Day 29::

Cinx (C99 x Hindu Kush)
IMG_6671.JPG

Planewreck (afgani x trainwreck)
IMG_6690.JPG

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice, you throw some sugar on there? :) lol. coco rules, I love it.

S

swisscheese

Nice grow everything looks dialed in. Can't wait to have some coco budshots like that.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Day 37 Flower

Nice, you throw some sugar on there? :) lol. coco rules, I love it.

lead, the planewreck is one frosty girl.
IMG_6814.JPG

Nice grow everything looks dialed in. Can't wait to have some coco budshots like that.

keep us posted.

The cinx is starting to loose the white and go amber. I love this 7 week kush cross. I'm debating... to start flushing and pull in 7-10 days or to start her on the ooze/overdrive with the others.

IMG_6842.JPG

IMG_6838.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_6833.JPG

IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_6839.JPG

Willies wonder is next in line. also a quick finisher.

IMG_6807.JPG

Blue Mystic waiting on purple

IMG_6831.JPG

G13 8 1/2 weeks?

IMG_6816.JPG

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
CW, ladies look amazing man!
thanks for answering the questions on the oats and oaks, but im afraid the whole fungi feeding and benifits are new to me. I thought i new about the bacterial teas and such but then u dropped some science bout the fungi, hate asking non informed questions so ill defer till more research is done.

question on a diffrent subject, do you do any leaf plucking, I got some 3-4 ft bushes vertical set up (4plants surrounding 1ks) and some of the more leafy varities (blueberryxwhite widow, and sour sage x OG seem to not be getting good light penatration into the plant, some plants have lights on more than one side others are only one sided. I built cages out of gardening wiring but i dont think that helped much.

Are some varities just not suited for vert bush/tree set ups or can i do something to get more light to the bud sights, or am i jus over thinking it?
Im about day 30 into flower.
I would post pixs but i only have a camera iphone and pixs sux.

Thanks
Confu...

winta

winta

sick setup and frosty ass buds cheech! that planewreck looks serious! :)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good cheech, the girls are very healthy. Cant wait to see more budshots..

Is that william's wonder? or is willies wonder a different strain?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

CW, ladies look amazing man!
thanks for answering the questions on the oats and oaks, but im afraid the whole fungi feeding and benifits are new to me. I thought i new about the bacterial teas and such but then u dropped some science bout the fungi, hate asking non informed questions so ill defer till more research is done.

question on a diffrent subject, do you do any leaf plucking, I got some 3-4 ft bushes vertical set up (4plants surrounding 1ks) and some of the more leafy varities (blueberryxwhite widow, and sour sage x OG seem to not be getting good light penatration into the plant, some plants have lights on more than one side others are only one sided. I built cages out of gardening wiring but i dont think that helped much.

Are some varities just not suited for vert bush/tree set ups or can i do something to get more light to the bud sights, or am i jus over thinking it?
Im about day 30 into flower.
I would post pixs but i only have a camera iphone and pixs sux.

Thanks
Confu...

Hi Confu, nice question about leaf plucking. Its definitely useful in some cases, maybe more so with bushy genetics. On the other hand plucking reminds me of the old saying: rob Peter to pay Paul - but on your plant.

If theres light penetration issues with the guts. Get in there and clean out that sucker growth. Try and create a hollow bush.

Yep, sure seems some plants are not suitable for vertical gardens. This g13 reminds me of an office shrub (A foot of stalk and a 3 foot round bush on top). . Bet a Christmas tree is the shape to go for because you can drop your bulbs down low, with out worrying about burring that bulge in the bushes middle.

If your strain is floppy enough maybe you could train it though the cages you built, kind of like vertical scrog.

Good luck on your room. :)

sick setup and frosty ass buds cheech! that planewreck looks serious! :)

Thanks winta, This is only my second grow with it. Last time it was just 1 girl in 5 gallons of coconut coir. This we have 3 in 10-15 gallons. The results are exciting. They're putting out huge rhinoceros horn buds.

Looking good cheech, the girls are very healthy. Cant wait to see more budshots..

Is that william's wonder? or is willies wonder a different strain?

Ty, my brother...

u caught my typo. My friends. We usually just call it the willies. So by mistake I blended the willies and wonder. lol. The strain is a Williams Wonder, from clone, that's going around the area.

Just cut into the first cinX here are a couple of the buds I snipped off. :harvest:

IMG_7071.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

Today I was over at a friends house looking at his garden. We started talking about breading. His friend from Jamaica was gifted some hi-grade seeds over in yard. Brought it back and gave this male to my friend. I could believe what happened next. Bredren just handed it to me and said I could keep it to breed with. speechless.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fucking aye!!! :sign0005: Awesome thread, grow room, and bud shots CheechWizard!

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Fucking aye!!! :sign0005: Awesome thread, grow room, and bud shots CheechWizard!

Thanks Shady, my brother.

Here are some more 'Easter egg shots' for you. (cinX) 1 down 9 to go...

Enjoy!

-CW

IMG_7104.JPG

IMG_7101.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

IMG_7094.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice and colorful closeups CW! :cool

O

oldschoolgenes

everything looks real nice adn green. awesome work. the willies wonder looks so happy! awesome

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks super crystally cheech! Vertical grows r off the hook. One day i will have a hand at it. Got 2 have the space tho.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Killer job cheech wizard. those girls look so good. The pics, the trichs, the colors. Off the charts.

RE: Williams Wonder Nice one, I recall it being some good smoke

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Hi Confu, nice question about leaf plucking. Its definitely useful in some cases, maybe more so with bushy genetics. On the other hand plucking reminds me of the old saying: rob Peter to pay Paul - but on your plant.Good analogy, i get it.

If theres light penetration issues with the guts. Get in there and clean out that sucker growth. Try and create a hollow bush.
By defination you mean? Might seem trivial but I jus wanna make sure I completely understand you, i think i noe, but...

Yep, sure seems some plants are not suitable for vertical gardens. This g13 reminds me of an office shrub (A foot of stalk and a 3 foot round bush on top). . Bet a Christmas tree is the shape to go for because you can drop your bulbs down low, with out worrying about burring that bulge in the bushes middle.
Im really trying to get my hands on that g13, sounds promising. Dr. Greenthumb got some fem (200$ fir a pack of 2,WTF) I think it might be the same cut DDoubleds rocks in those MPB's not sure jus a guess on the pixs n stuff i seen/read. neways, so now ur saying that g13 doesnt grow well in verti setup? sux, What do u think bout the Sour Diesel real cut, good vert strain? I thought i had the real FIREOG but after extensive research, it jus seems impossible as per what Raskal said about the few ppl that hold them. Im finding genetics is the hardest part of growing, but in the same sence, I love a good hunt, challange,adventure.(ok mabe not that much, I WANT A STABLE OF BITCHES!! lol I digress, sorry jus a late nite thurs rant.

If your strain is floppy enough maybe you could train it though the cages you built, kind of like vertical scrog. Yeah, im trying that, I trained hard from veg on, but mabe to hard. we will c.

Respect,
Confu...

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Very nice and colorful closeups CW! :cool

everything looks real nice adn green. awesome work. the willies wonder looks so happy! awesome

Looks super crystally cheech! Vertical grows r off the hook. One day i will have a hand at it. Got 2 have the space tho.

Killer job cheech wizard. those girls look so good. The pics, the trichs, the colors. Off the charts.

RE: Williams Wonder Nice one, I recall it being some good smoke

Thanks everyone! (day 55) All the CinX is down last week. The blue mystic is down two days ago. I had to bring the BM down about 4 days early. For some reason I though it would be a good idea to move it to a better position. When I removed the support yo-yos the plant collapsed under it's own weight. Those huge buds were just to much of a burden for her. :harvest:

IMG_6993.JPG

IMG_6994.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

IMG_7169.JPG

This picture is from day 47 of the whole room. Three rows - from left to right. CinX, (for ground) in-purple the g13, Planewreck center row, and more g13 on the right.

IMG_7009.JPG
:rasta2:

By defination you mean? Might seem trivial but I jus wanna make sure I completely understand you, i think i noe, but...

Sucker Growth - The light green larfy stuff thats hidden from light. :)

Im really trying to get my hands on that g13, sounds promising. Dr. Greenthumb got some fem (200$ fir a pack of 2,WTF) I think it might be the same cut DDoubleds rocks in those MPB's not sure jus a guess on the pixs n stuff i seen/read. neways, so now ur saying that g13 doesnt grow well in verti setup? sux, What do u think bout the Sour Diesel real cut, good vert strain? I thought i had the real FIREOG but after extensive research, it jus seems impossible as per what Raskal said about the few ppl that hold them. Im finding genetics is the hardest part of growing, but in the same sence, I love a good hunt, challange,adventure.(ok mabe not that much, I WANT A STABLE OF BITCHES!! lol I digress, sorry jus a late nite thurs rant.

The Sour Diesel is one of my top 5 all-time smokes. Although, she'll probably stretch to much on you for a vert. at 10 wweks. Try and find a bubba kush or lavender or another sea of green strain. something small and compact. 7-8 weeks would be nice too.

This g13 just doesn't like the bright light it fox tails easily and is so dense the light doesn't penetrate so only the top two inches of bud is solid the rest is larf. No idea about the Dr thumb g13. I'll wait for a braver soul to cough up the vigorish.

DR. Greenthumb - Looks like bush weed!

128298d1296693313-about-g13-g13.jpg.att

My g13 from Mota Militia $70 for 10 seeds - Was decent smoke but looked like hell also. :character0029:

img_41461.jpg

If your strain is floppy enough maybe you could train it though the cages you built, kind of like vertical scrog. Yeah, im trying that, I trained hard from veg on, but mabe to hard. we will c.

Respect,
Confu...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Stellar job cheech the blue mystic looks like a beauty,and the sour diesel as always a winner,i was hoping when i first popped open the thread to see good things from that g13bx,but from what your saying she is a no go huh?

Burn

**edit..oh yea lol,a friend made an amazing cross with the blue mystic..blue mys x afgoo= purple afgoo...it is an all time favorite,have been dying to see another bm plant,and she i spot on,again great job bro

Top Bottom