Motas herijuana n grendel n some others La confX

• Thread starter FeFiFoFum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FeFiFoFum

A mad mad man of the mary jane mountains smoked my dome yesterday. I was so impressed I must come here to publicly pay respects on his and my behalf. Takes some knock out dank to turn my head us giants got huge tolerances or something.

First up Motas grendel (a sativa pheno) This nug looked beautiful sparkling oranges n old school fluffy texture with a candy sorta smell n taste a hint of butterscotch I'd say and about 6"X3" solid n this dude tortures prospects in cups. Smooth in the lungs with some expansion but mostly a mellow warmth no harshness. High was very good a 8 of 10 at least with a racey sativa goofnezss hard to quite put in words...great daytime medical herbs! Good work mota we will hopefully enjoy this one for years.

Next Motas Herijuana (a purple indica pheno) whoah this was a rock hardsolid little gem of a nug he shared. Never ever seen a bud that looked like a licquorice gumdrop. Smell was old school indica with an acrid spice to it taste the same. High was instant potent and expansive in the lungs. Went straight to the head and serious numbed my face n feet to a degree. Burned for days n days n the bowl in smoked out four of us with no problems n tasted good all the way to white ash. A great pain killing KO med I'd have to rate a 9 of 10 for kick, looks ,density, and just all around beauty. One of the very best indicas I've ever sampled.

Finally LaconfXluiOrtega? unknown breeder cha ching! lemon zest from mars! Crazy modern trippy high with a wonderful high power citrus taste. Hig was very very strong yet up and playful bud was sticky sticky lime green n fairly dense with almost flourecent orange thick hairs. This weed mad me and all my friend really really hungry n thirsty almost instantly. The high although almost overwhelming was clear n functional. I'd rate this babe an 8.5 of 10 easy maybe better but she was the last of three great brand new tastes for me. can't wait for cuts of her too hats off to her maker.

peace
fif

O

organickat

Would love to try Herijuana how would you rate it aganist bubba or any pure indica?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Another glade to have smoke report! I`ve got Mota`s Herijuana in my latest seed grow! I still have to cure it out, but you got the visual description down on that strain! Looking forward to doing my own smoke test on the bud when cure is done,but I already think it will be a keeper for many lucky people who have it in there gardens!It seem to have a good yield also!

B

bastard_x

Ive been looking for the heri for a long time just to try it could not find it anywhere in bag form , ordered seeds so i can make it happen.

420king-MASSES

Another glade to have smoke report! I`ve got Mota`s Herijuana in my latest seed grow! I still have to cure it out, but you got the visual description down on that strain! Looking forward to doing my own smoke test on the bud when cure is done,but I already think it will be a keeper for many lucky people who have it in there gardens!It seem to have a good yield also!

natural_medicines_015.jpg
natural_medicines_028.jpg
natural_medicines_029.jpg
natural_medicines_0271.jpg
natural_medicines_025.jpg
natural_medicines_0091.jpg

I HOPE THAT HELPS BETTER THEN A DISCRI[TION THESE WERE GIFTED TO ME BY MOTAREBEL HIMSELF THE BUD IS STRAIGHT FIRE

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I've tried a OG x Herijuana and that was fire. I've been trying to obtain that cut for a while. I've never tried the Herijuana but would love to get a hold of a herijuana or preferrably a OG x Herijuana.

Top Bottom