Motas killer queen x lung candy

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

What's up farmers. First I'd like to thank @Motarebel for giving me this opportunity. For the record I do plan on making the most of it. Also all jokes aside this is the strain I wanted most. Why? Idk but I'm excited to say the least. Anyway I soaked five of the ten seeds for 24 hours. I then put the little girls to be in riot rooters. Within 24 hours two popped up and about 12 hours later two more did as well. All five have germinated but the other two are moving a little slower so we will start with these three and add more as we go. If the other two aren't picture worthy by the weekend I will soak the other five. If all five ultimately make it I will wait 10 days and get the next five going. They are all in botanicare ready grow aeration mix precharged with, .5mls of floranova grow 1ml floralicious 1ml rapid start and 2.5mls calmag(calimagic). One of these three is destined for a hempy bucket. One will continue on with floranova and one will end up with an organic line. Just not sure which one yet. I have general organics, nftg, and nature's nectar. I'll decide later. So here they are. Thanks again Mota and I will see this
Motas killer queen x lung candy
Motas killer queen x lung candy 2
Motas killer queen x lung candy 3
thread till the end!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just an update. All five seeds have made it. Was going to toss one but decided to rip the plug open and low and behold there was a nice fat tap root. So I replanted her in some soil and now it's doing well. Nothing pic worthy just wanted to let everyone know especially @Motarebel that they were five for five. All moving along. Four in Coco one in some happy frog. I'll post some pics on Tuesday. Thanks for tuning in. Also would like to give @Capulator a public shout. Thanks for taking the time to get at me. OG biowar bennies are something special. If u don't know now u know! Peace and good vibes to all!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good everybody! Just getting some pics up as promised. Seven days later. Nothing to speak of yet but they are growing. Four in Coco one in soil. The soil plant is in the black square container. All five popped and I have a runt but all are alive and well. I would bet that next week we will see some progress for sure. Today they all got a tbls of worm castings then fed so I'd bet even by tomorrow I will notice a jump. I also switched their lighting. Initially I was vegging under a six bulb four foot t5 but changed my mind and hooked up the four hundred mh.
20140819 173023
20140819 173054
20140819 173103
20140819 173111
20140819 173119

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just want all to know four out of five were males. Been busy as hell. I'll get some pics up soon. Have the other five seeds soaking and will all be going into soil in about 24 hours!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I know I said I moved this thread but it's easier to just come here first. It will also be catalogued in my other thread but whatevs lol. Again coco is the square pots and soil in the solos. About the same pace as far as vertical growth is concerned but obviously the coco is much bigger. That's to be expected though. So I gave the coco plants their first full strength dose of green planet. Full dose sounds like a lot but the ppms r only around 350 so I'm happy with that at this point. Soil plants where fed with some killer tea from Humboldt county's own. Good stuff imo. They will end up on General organics and teas two waters from now. I am no breeder so I don't have that eye for different phenom unless the difference is glaring but I'd say I have two phenom. The number 1 has more indica ish chunky and kind of stubby leaves where the number 2 has slightly thinner ans longer leaves. This carries over to the soil plants as well but it's not as big a difference. So so far so good. @Motarebel I'm doing my best for you bro. Going to top one fim one lst one and let the other one go single cola. That is subject to change though.lol!
20141102 163619

william76

william76

Just noticed my Sox. My mom always told me to make sure I have clean Sox and drawers cuz u just never know. I think she would be proud.lol!
My maw always said the same!heaven help if you get knocked down with a car and have dirty underwear on,lol,76

Top Bottom