Mota's OGUANA KUSH

• Thread starter n0dn4rb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

n0dn4rb

here are a couple shots of two Oguana Kush beauties that I have on the go right now...they are still un sexed but one is a lovely mutant and these have always been female for me so I'm hoping for the best!!! The other is very nice pheno and i would be glad to call it a mama as well...I'm LST her for a nice even canopy.....

the mutant is a self fimming pheno that developed 4 tops right from seedling...it started off a little slow but I gave it some TLC and boy did she show me love in return...3 of the tops were growing faster than the others so I topped it to even out the canopy and have the cuttings in my bubble cloner....I just have a crappy cell phone right now but hopefully will have a fuji here soon...hope I can do these babies justice!!!

Motas oguana kush
Motas oguana kush 2
Motas oguana kush 3
Motas oguana kush 4
Motas oguana kush 5
Motarebel

Motarebel

Nice pics! Ya never like seeing mutants but the females can turn out to something special.

N

n0dn4rb

thanks for the kind words everyone....im really stoked how these have turned out so far and can't wait till they are sexed and in flower....

yeah Mota I'm never get mad even when I get muties as some of my best smoke were from mutant plants....looking forward to see what treasures lie in this little lady holds...

i'll post more pics soon and hopefully the pro's can help me identify which parent this lady leans towards.....

hope everyone is doing well and talk to you soon....

Black

Black

Very nice, man, looking forward to see them in final phase ! :)

N

n0dn4rb

hey jeffman...sorry about that man as I've been a little busy as Im sure you know:cool0041:....

the one that I was LST turned out to be a male...I didn't want to flower him out right then so I took cuts to flower later and culled the dad.....well i had some issues with my cloner and lost the cuts but man was be nice looking...:sad0123:

but the other turned out to be a female just as I thought so I pinched her a couple times on each of the stems so they would grow a little horizontal and it worked out pretty good....here are a couple shots of her before I watered her....ill take a couple pics here in a bit as she really perked up after she got something to drink....

2009 0324Sweet Diesel0008
2009 0324Sweet Diesel0009
2009 0325Sweet Diesel0002
2009 0325Sweet Diesel0003
2009 0325Sweet Diesel0005
2009 0325Sweet Diesel0007
2009 0325Sweet Diesel0004
J

Jeffman

no worries mate, i know ya ve been big time busy
thanks for the update, sorry for the loss of the male but that nice female will reward ya wth some delicious buds
peace
jeffman

A

azmatis

you are going to get a good yield looks real good
looks like you have a heri dominate pheno i think
but anyways looks great
respect
azmatis

Top Bottom