Mother dying after accidental flowering and reveg.

• Thread starter monkey47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey47

Hi guys,

I tought to save some money on electricity with regards to my mother plant and gave her 15 hours of light, the bitch dicided to go in flower by the time I noticed it she was allready developing the first tiny flowers. I flipped her back to 18h and after that 24 hours of light. But she seems to be slowly dying also the clones I took from her as a backup are slowly dying but they are not death yet. The big mother is basicly dried. She looks like she dried out but she got plenty of water so it can't be that.

Any ideas what is going on ?
I'm changing mothers to another strain with higher yield and shorter flowering but I would have like the clone I took to survive for if I ever want the raw thc power of granddady purple.

The mother is wrecked I think and so be it. But the back up clones still have a change any ideas?

Mother dying after accidental flowering and reveg
20240511 134453
P

Phyto

To me, the clone looks like it needs to uppotted, possibly rootbound.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Toss the mother and clean up the tent. The clone looks like it's dying of thirst, but it's hard to tell from the pic. What are your temps., watering schedule etc?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
They are cooking to death. What soil is that? I see zero perlite.
Only reason it’s not scorched like the others is its size and proximity to the light.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Oh shit the title of this thread had chock value 😳

How the hell did she manage to die from gardening?

Latest posts

Top Bottom