"mother of draggin's" first grow journal

• Thread starter Dr.Infern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

this is a first attempt at growing, using 9 bag seeds. 1x from super silver sour diesel haze , 7x from Mr. Nice, and 1x random. since it's already day 11 since they were planted in the soil I will give you the run-down.

first planted the 7 mr nice bagseeds and the 1 super silver sour diesel haze in keg cups filled with roots organic soil. 4 mr nice came up and one sssdh so to round off my count to six on day 4 planted another random bagseed. the random is coming up but he rest that hadn't broke soil still didnt on day 10 so i took them out.

plan to use subcool's supersoil that i mixed in april so i will be using a little extra. still hasn't attached the 6" inline fan with carbon filter because of money issues but just needs a few bucks so it will happen soon.
the tall one is the super silver sour diesel haze, thinking i am going to have to tie this one down because by all accounts its going to be a tall bitch

Mother of draggins first grow journal
Mother of draggins first grow journal 2
Mother of draggins first grow journal 3
Mother of draggins first grow journal 4
Mother of draggins first grow journal 5
Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

thanks ripp!

im having a little leaf curl and i think its nute lock since my temperature seems fine. im testing the ph as soon as i water them.

Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

ph meter read 5.5 across the board so i put in some ph up. 18 days from seed

IMAG0102
IMAG0101
IMAG0100
IMAG0099
Dr.Infern

Dr.Infern

first time grow, never had any experience other than this. i'll let you know in january what i think of the final product. seems to grow fast, especially considering i had some troubles transplanting.
im not so sure about image 0101 being super silver sour diesel haze, the leaves are so broad and its not much if at all taller than the mr nice seeds which would indicate indica genetics.
what do you think about the led ?

Top Bottom