Mother Plant Feminized Seed

• Thread starter NoFr1ends
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golden Zia

Golden Zia

High Times is so full of shit, the whole magazine is designed to sell the products of the advertisers.
There is no journalism at all...
All the ads are for fem seeds, so they say that most people use fems, so you feel stupid if you aren't growing fems.
This is bullshit, no serious growers use fems, unless they are fems they made themselves, absolutely no one uses fems from the big seed companies. Don't believe anything in high times

I stopped reading high times back in 1997!
It was clear to me that good note keeping, careful observation and a passion for discovering the many rewarding secrets held by the cannabis plant would be my best learning tools.
Screw corporate advertising influence!
Keep it simple!

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

But why? What's the science and evidence behind it. I'm asking because I want to learn not be a smart ass

I gave my .02 a moment of thought.
To better explain myself, I feel that regardless of scientific evidence, many unforseen outcomes are likely with the expanding use of both auto and feminised seed stock.
To use a feminised seed and keep that plant as a mother plant is of course perfectly fine, so long as it proves to be stable, and is used only selectively, if at all for breeding purposes.
Hope that is more helpful.

Top Bottom