Mother Plants 18-6 now 20-4

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have always kept mother plants under the 18/6 light cycle, but I have had 3 plants over the last year that start to flower under the 18/6, they were strains that I got from a friend as clones, while they stared to flower slowly the rest of the mother all around them plants stayed in VEG with no problem. So ounce again here I am again another plant , G13 OG Kush witch I stated from seed, is starting to flower but there’s 25 fucking other mothers all around it that are still rocking in VEG. So my question to you fellow farmers is I have just about 20 minutes ago turned the timers on the mother plants to 20-4 Lights on 20 HRS Lights OFF 4 HRS do any of you guys run mothers under the 20-4 I’m hoping it might help prevent this in the future, I’m going to leave the G-13 OG Kush under the new 20-4 & see what it does.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

well it would definitely help if that is the problem.

if there are any autoflower traits in the strain then your SOL she'll flower buddy

and when you say flowering,.... you mean like shes stretchin and puttin on actual flowers? I have plenty of moms that bust out some huge pre flowers every now and then, but they arent fruiting if you know what i mean.
is she root bound? not in like tiny little solo cups at 18" plants?

any pics could help ya out.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for the reply, no they are in 3 gallons pots, some in 7 gallon pots, but switching them all over to 3 gallon after i recut clones of them & restart motheres again, They aren't really growing bud put they have trichs on & around the pre flowers,but its starting to grow differnts & looks to be going into flower really really slowly I will try to get some pics up later tonight If i can figure it out.....Thanks

C

CharlieFlakes

That'll happen from time to time . I've ran into similar problems , where one vegging plant out of many will begin to ( pre ) flower before the others . Also I ran a 20 on 4 off veg room at one point in time and dont remember ever having any problems .

Top Bottom