Mother plants in NorCal

• Thread starter NeonBlackFlag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NeonBlackFlag

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if any clubs in upper norcal (sac & above) have any mother plants? Can't seem to find any.

The Joker

The Joker

What do you mean? Clubs sell cuts and you can make them into mother plants? Some clubs by their cuts from suppliers.

Maybe someone else would have a clearer answer. I have 6 mother plants an hour south of Sac. lol.

N

NeonBlackFlag

hahah. No, some clubs will actually sell a mother plant. More than just the clone, but the entire plant grown out, pretty much.

E

edux10

yeah, in socal where i am they have cuts for one price and then the mothers that you can take like 6-10 cuts off and a are a foot tall for another price, i would also think that these "mothers" that they sell would make good flowering plants but are probably called moms for legal reasons.

G

goleboy

I have dropped a few "mothers" at el camino wellness center and at canna care...by "mothers" they simply mean that the plant has significant internodes and growth tips and could be used to generate more cuts or clones...I had a god bud momma and a blue satelite momma that i sold to the club for $40 and htey turned and sold for $100...granted they were about 3 ft tall and in smart pots, and from seeds. 1st generation is the way to go :-0

The Joker

The Joker

I dunno, I would just buy a clone and make a mom, but I'm not disabled either.

I love growing from seeds. Then you pick the mother. Who picked the clones you buy?
I'm legal and med, but still grow from seed from time to time. Love seeds.

C

cacamal

I dunno, I would just buy a clone and make a mom, but I'm not disabled either.

I love growing from seeds. Then you pick the mother. Who picked the clones you buy?
I'm legal and med, but still grow from seed from time to time. Love seeds.

Right on Joker seeds are where its at!!

P

psillyrabbit

check out burtrader.com lots of mothers from medical dispencerys all over cali as long as your legal

N

Nick_Consumed

i work at the el camino wellness center and we get mothers every now and then. to be a true mother it should be from seed. we also have some more established plants that have been hardened off under 600w MH.

S

SkyHi

i work at the el camino wellness center and we get mothers every now and then. to be a true mother it should be from seed. we also have some more established plants that have been hardened off under 600w MH.

What kind of statement is that? to be a true mother it has to be from seed? I have like 20 mothers all from clone? what are those? giant clones that i clone off?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
What kind of statement is that? to be a true mother it has to be from seed? I have like 20 mothers all from clone? what are those? giant clones that i clone off?

LMAO HAHAHAH ME TOO:fighting0085:

S

Sway

Haha that's hilarious. Yet ANOTHER reason to stay away from that club.

Dynamite

Dynamite

:fixed:

LOL,I no longer know anyone with "mother" plants,they all have "giant clones that we clone off" ..LOL..it's offical

R

radical farmer

haha. Wow I guess I know not to go into that club if thats the info their giving...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
well shit if thats the case i want a 3foot clone for 15 bones......lmao some peoples kids

Latest posts

Top Bottom