Mother survivor, kedney transplant, multi Chemotherapy, etc.

• Thread starter alyeska
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alyeska

Well I am new to this website, and wanted to drop a few lines about myself. I have been on medication for several things but not to let anyone down because I love life and people that love life even better. My mother would not be here if it were not for alternative medication, absolutely not. She had been on Chemical treatments more than she would ever admit to or even what me to know. I only now of really bad sorry and bad memories or being in hospitals not knowing if she would make it through the night. It is a bad feeling however you learn so much, and you only know if you have been there. This I know is my intro, and part of you are your experiences in life. I have sever pain in my life from time to time physically coupled with other problems that compound them. (will finish later)

H

headband707

Sorry to hear your having a hard time with you and your mom nothing is worse then that. I hope you find what your looking for peace out Headband707

B

BigRigRob

Sorry to hear your having a hard time with you and your mom nothing is worse then that. I hope you find what your looking for peace out

What he said! ^^^, Welcome aboard.

http://i511.invalid.com/albums/s356/BigRigRob/yoda_on_weed.jpg

F

fuzzy

Welcome

Welcome to the Farm A!Hopefully yall can find some comfort in an alternative medication.I know how its helped me in my pain and apetite.They have me on so many meds that i cant eat unless medicated.or sleep peace hopefully,fuzzy

A

alyeska

edibles

For me personally I only can only use edibles. First off It seems I can moderate it much better. Eat a little, eat a little more and sometime eat too much. LOL I know for myself that I get to paranoid when I smoke. The only time I like to smoke is low potency hash w/ tobacco. Having quit smoking smoking, smoking straight hash gets me too high/ paranoid. So if there is any one out there who has found a strain that doesn't effect your mind and only your body please let me know. Thanks.

A

alyeska

alchool infused THC

Anyone tried the tintures? Good results?

Latest posts

Top Bottom