Motherlode back at it - white fire coco grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Ok so I have shelved the UC for a bit. I would like to give it another shot sometime, running the the 4 top lids with 16 plants per light, no veg. My old house just dont have the extra amps to run a chiller/ac.

So its back to coco for some fun experimentation. I am using 16 6" pots with the netpot style bottoms on top of 2 layers of 1/4" coco in a 2x4 ebb/flo tray - one tray per light

started out with pure coco from GH soaked and rinsed with 5.8 ph water with 10 ml/gal cal mag until runoff was with same ph and ppm of mix

worked out to 20 gals mix per compressed bale - the gh coco was pretty hot but if you rinse it like I did it works fine and I really like the consistency of it

so the clones going in where sitting in the cups way too long waiting for my UC run to finish up but even at almost 3 feet tall in 10 oz cups they were very healthy - just lanky - transplanted into the room 10 days ago in pure coco

so now lets talk about nutes - I was impressed with the dutch masters from the UC run so I decided to give them a good shake in coco - I am using the DM and mag-i-cal (technaflora) in the res

so far my supplemental feedings consist of soul synthetics amino aide - bioag ful-power and protek silica - foliar feedings of eco nutrients kelp
I top feed the supplemental feedings about every 4 days

I will be using bud blood 2x in the first 10 days of flower and some big bud powder once a week until about week 6 - also during flower I plan on using liquid bone meal and budswell tea

all these things are given top feed when I feel they need/want it and the only thing going in the res is magical and DM

I have it set up to flood the tray once a day to the halfway mark and then 2 more times a day to just cover the coco matt - the tray holds water in all the channels in between waterings that the roots just go nuts for it -- the res gets topped off once with 10 gals of phd water and then cleaned and changed weekly

on days I supplement top feed I skip flooding the tray

the whole 4x8 is white fire

the room will have an added bonus tray running a 600 watter - Im gonna put 4 moms under it - 2 banana 1 the white and 1 white d

so yeah Im a long winded dick with no photos - yet

charging the cam battery

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup playa! Sounds like you're having a blast in coco... Looking forward to great show with loads of eye candy... :cool

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Awesome

Here's hoping for an incredible grow, hope your family and you are doing great

your buddy
mal

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Damn, it was so long winded, I didn't realize that there were no photos till the end:D

-TF

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn those sound fire bro good luck I'm pullin up a chair.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck wit ur grow motherloade! I'm about 2 do a coco run as well. Can't wait 2 see some pics. I'm sub'd bro!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

hmm w/f and coco, sounds like a hell of a show
pre treating the coco at all? never do it myself but im just getting away from that stuff
good luck to ya

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looking forward to the show. sounds like a kick ass plan

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Ha, so everyone that was on the UC bandwagon went to coco?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am definitely along for the ride. All of your work blows me away Motherlode. Good luck man!

-nugzz

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Happy 420 - flower day 2 pix

first let me say thanks for the warm welcome back guys - didnt expect so many responses so quick

in the past I would try to qoute and answer every comment on my thread - just dont see me having the time to do that these days - though I will try and answer all questions related to this grow and carry on with the tradition of giving out + rep for all who leave a comment

pix taken just as the lights were coming on day 2 of flower - fresh res today of 5 ml/gal magical and 10 ml/gal each of DM flower a & b

tomorrow I will top feed bud blood at 2/3 strength - and then again at day 6 with possibly one more day 9

I havent trimmed anything off these gals yet - I will be taking cuts tomorrow and then doing some major undergrowth trim between day 14-17

I find veg photos (especially ones taken with my shit cam) boring - but I figure Id indulge you guys anyway - pix or it didnt happen!

4 20 1
4 20 2
4 20 3
4 20 4
4 20 5
4 20 6
4 20 7
4 20 8
4 20 9
waayne

waayne

Man you got some seriously healthy White Fires there bro!
You're gonna have some fatties in that setup!
I can't wait to see what you do with these ;)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
It's all good bud... I'm just teasin'...

Motherlode, I'm very interested in your ebb and flow setup with coco and the coco mats... Those girls look great! :rock

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Most veg photos ARE boring. I just take so many for my records, but those roots in the fourth picture, TURN ME ON...

-nugzz

Top Bottom