Motherlode test flowering in tents, some moms and other goodies

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Fuck yeah bro!!! My day is complete... The Blueberry's look great and the UC is clean and nothing less than I expected from you... That reminds me, I need to get more PVC asap... :thinking

lol thx bro

MY UC log is now open for business

I invite all comments, suggestions, friendly advice and questions

almost forgot to post a pic of my latest arrival - brought home 2 small banana kush plants with me. No idea what/who's cut this is, all I know is it is straight stinky sweet banana tasting indica that finishes around 53 days.

There is evidence of mites having been on them as I suspected. They were dipped in azatrol before I took them and I have been spraying them every 48 hours with sns 217.

I see no crawlies at all and no eggs either, not to say there arent any, especially in the dirt mix. The best thing to do I think is take some cuts and toss the pots. They are in quarantine, not even the same building as my other stuff atm.

PC070001
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
first the Wall shots...
OH my God, they really re-created the entire show. Did they use two drummers this time? Did they have the gigantic pig coming over the wall? At my show there was a fuck-up and the pig knocked part of the wall down (LA Coliseum).

Or, did they get everything they used 30 fucking years ago (oh my GOD! that's an entire lifetime) out of storage? It looks damn near exactly the same.

Color me Clairol "Blown Away".

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
OH my God, they really re-created the entire show. Did they use two drummers this time? Did they have the gigantic pig coming over the wall? At my show there was a fuck-up and the pig knocked part of the wall down (LA Coliseum).

Or, did they get everything they used 30 fucking years ago (oh my GOD! that's an entire lifetime) out of storage? It looks damn near exactly the same.

Color me Clairol "Blown Away".

Im not 100% on the 2 drummers, though Id still say yes - from my angle it was hard to see the musicians most of the time.

You have to remember this wasnt "Pink Floyd" but Roger Waters solo performing the Wall. I know there are copyright issues about which symbols who can use.

They had the airplane, school teacher, mother and the pig as far as the big props from the wall, The teacher looked the same, I couldnt see the mother really at all, but the pig was way different than any of the "Pink Floyd" show pigs I had seen. It was smaller, no big ball sack and was all lit up with corporate logos as if it was "sponsored".

Funny thing was on BART leaving I heard somebody talking/complaining about how Roger sold out and they couldnt believe the pig was sponsored. I saw it as a statement on how everything these days is an opportunity to sell sponsorship.

It was not as elaborate as some of the versions of the wall I have seen (videos) that have been done since 1979, but I think just it being indoors they prolly have to water (no pun intended) it down a bit.

The thing that was very impressive though was the sound. Even in the second deck where shit usually sounds like your listening to a concert inside a toilet bowl that is being flushed it was pretty amazing.

I guess thats why they still use quadraphonic sound stage equipment after all these years.

Lol, only from a lady.. :tongueout

U

up yours

Thanks so much I. Am getting in my pickup and headed for seattle sho now thanks kids hatte you I am spending all the christmas money. Ahahaha rollin like a freight train bro.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
UY, give a Seattle show report, for sure.
Im not 100% on the 2 drummers, though Id still say yes - from my angle it was hard to see the musicians most of the time.

You have to remember this wasnt "Pink Floyd" but Roger Waters solo performing the Wall. I know there are copyright issues about which symbols who can use.

They had the airplane, school teacher, mother and the pig as far as the big props from the wall, The teacher looked the same, I couldnt see the mother really at all, but the pig was way different than any of the "Pink Floyd" show pigs I had seen. It was smaller, no big ball sack and was all lit up with corporate logos as if it was "sponsored".
A corporate-sponsored pig, and he had the NERVE to do that show again? Are you shitting me? You're shitting me.
Funny thing was on BART leaving I heard somebody talking/complaining about how Roger sold out and they couldnt believe the pig was sponsored. I saw it as a statement on how everything these days is an opportunity to sell sponsorship.
That's not the point in my head, the point is that having a sponsored pig just UNDID the entire album! WTF? It's about this wall that one builds up and what that wall is based upon, and corporate behavior is part of it. What the hell? This is why I dis Roger Waters.
It was not as elaborate as some of the versions of the wall I have seen (videos) that have been done since 1979, but I think just it being indoors they prolly have to water (no pun intended) it down a bit.
No, LA Coliseum is an indoor venue, so that shouldn't have impinged on their ability to recreate the show. I think your previous supposition regarding copyrights and that sort of thing is more the real story.
The thing that was very impressive though was the sound. Even in the second deck where shit usually sounds like your listening to a concert inside a toilet bowl that is being flushed it was pretty amazing.

I guess thats why they still use quadraphonic sound stage equipment after all these years.
I bet your chest boomed. I am suddenly reminded of MARRS (Pump up the Volume, I've been to a few shows). And Butthole Surfers, I loved their Rembrandt Pussyhorse tour--two drummers!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nah if you had seen the whole show youd understand he was making a political statement and poking fun at how our society runs

he also had pix of Hitler wearing iPod headphones and then words would go across the wall like iHate, iKill, iWar etc

he showed images of soldiers that dies in the Iraq/Afghan conflict, images of the Iranian uprising etc as well

even when he did dark side of the moon he did lots of political shit during that show

I have seen both PF and RW three times each and I have no complaints about any of the shows

Just wish they could put aside their differences and unite for one bad ass outdoor stadium tour

T

Thundurkel

Is that a Grow Bright Mother Keeper tent I see!!!! I have one too but I could be wrong and that might be a Clone Lab....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
nah if you had seen the whole show youd understand he was making a political statement and poking fun at how our society runs

he also had pix of Hitler wearing iPod headphones and then words would go across the wall like iHate, iKill, iWar etc

he showed images of soldiers that dies in the Iraq/Afghan conflict, images of the Iranian uprising etc as well

even when he did dark side of the moon he did lots of political shit during that show
That was a show my parents invited me to attend with them, and I, Little Idiot I was back then, DECLINED. I also declined to see Bob Dylan, Jethro Tull (then saw him @16yo), and Neil Young. I was SUCH a dork at that age (about 10yo). No, really.

Knowing that he went the political way warms my heart, thank you for that, as I was practically offended at the idea of a corporate sponsored pig.
I have seen both PF and RW three times each and I have no complaints about any of the shows

Just wish they could put aside their differences and unite for one bad ass outdoor stadium tour
ME, TOO!!! So much better together, they were.

I need to watch Velvet Underground again.

Did you mention how often you're gonna do pix/updates on the girls here? If so, I missed it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Is that a Grow Bright Mother Keeper tent I see!!!! I have one too but I could be wrong and that might be a Clone Lab....

its a GrowLab 80L - same company that makes the clone lab - which I wouldnt mind having either!

That was a show my parents invited me to attend with them, and I, Little Idiot I was back then, DECLINED. I also declined to see Bob Dylan, Jethro Tull (then saw him @16yo), and Neil Young. I was SUCH a dork at that age (about 10yo). No, really.

Knowing that he went the political way warms my heart, thank you for that, as I was practically offended at the idea of a corporate sponsored pig.

ME, TOO!!! So much better together, they were.

I need to watch Velvet Underground again.

Did you mention how often you're gonna do pix/updates on the girls here? If so, I missed it.

I did not mention that - good point though - prolly time to show something.

I expect this threads is gonna be pretty random though in general - sorry bout that

The BB's have been turned back wednesday, so Ill prolly do a week one update on them and my other tent is not at this location ATM and the lights schedule there isnt the easiest for me to get up there and snap some photos.

But I really need to see whats going on with them, its getting down to the wire so I will try and get over there tomorrow

U

up yours

Hey sir you are so busy I do not know how you do it also are you gonna come judge for us bro I got a hook up on rooms cheaper and no drama as was said we would love for you to come see us thanks for your support sir I am wonderful today my friend hope you are too

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dj short blueberry at day 12

Hey sir you are so busy I do not know how you do it also are you gonna come judge for us bro I got a hook up on rooms cheaper and no drama as was said we would love for you to come see us thanks for your support sir I am wonderful today my friend hope you are too

lol I dont know how either - Im so damn lazy these days - im down for coming out and would love to be a judge, but would just be happy going someplace new, meeting cool chill folks and of course sampling all the good buds Montana has to offer.

and now the UPDATE

so I did some pruning on the blueberry gals - I also made a screen for the tent - though I dont think Im going to put any netting over it - I mostly did it to keep the sides of the tent off the plants and at most ill just garden tie branches to the pvc

still feeding pura vida, hygrozyme, gh pureblend vegan tea and just got some dark energy to try as well

I hit them day 10 with 1/2 does of MOAB and did this on a water day instead of a feeding day

Bb
Bb1
Bb2
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
meyellow:hi>>Looks good buddy>>been awhile, a long while>> since i smoked that blueberry girl:)

From what i noticed, MOAB doesnt work that good for me as a early bud set:) maybe its just me lol.

gtd:passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
this be the first time I used it this early

definitely doesnt have the kind of noticeable immediate pop that phospahload has, but In trying to be mostly organic on them bitches

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
this be the first time I used it this early

definitely doesnt have the kind of noticeable immediate pop that phospahload has, but In trying to be mostly organic on them bitches
I haven't seen MOAB do it, but I have seen Big Bud do it. I'm not sure why there would be that much of a difference between the (powdered) products, but the budset after using Big Bud was very noticeable, whereas not so much with MOAB (using it early on). I *do* like to use MOAB later on and see good fattening with it. I've never used Phosphoload, only the previously mentioned products and both forms of Koolbloom (and Alaska Morbloom).

U

up yours

Is a little questionable to me as it was relabeled after being banned some years back. All they did was relabel and change statement on what it does in our store we had nonne of the bushmaster or phosphoload I used bush mashmaster once it screwed my yield up and many other problems. Caused

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

are you guys coming to seattle for the Taste Buds 2 event? Or did I already miss all u guys?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
all righty - so here we go with the blueberry day 25

I have now added budswell to the regimen - 1 tblsp per gal

my water schedule is now:

feed:
pura vida bloom 4 tblsp/gal - 6ml/gal hygrozyme - 1/2 tsp/gal dark energy

water:
2ml/gal cal mag 2 ml/gal silica

water2:
6ml/gal hygrozyme 1tblsp/gal budswell

I have been hitting them with plain r/o water, waiting a half hour and then feeding them after the pots are well soaked

I end up using 1/3 the nutes this way and as you can see they are not looking def in anything

so technically they never get just water except for when I presoak them - this way Im feeding more constantly but in smaller doses

they are looking very sugary already and are starting to reek - I smell everything from blueberry to hash skunkfunk so far - cant wait to smokem

ok enough of the jib jab heres the shitty shots - I fucking hate my camera - lol - enjoy

1 5 bb1
1 5bb2
1 5bb3
1 5bb4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent bud shots brah! I'd say you're camera is pretty good, but those buds must be even more glorious in person... :cool

Top Bottom