mothers and cloning set up

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

yo whats up farmers. i have always always just bought clones and i am fully over that i want certain strains and always want clones and want to not have to pay for them and enjoy my favorite strains more often and hook up the homies with the extra.

so... i was wondering how often it takes for the growth to come back after u take cuts from the mother to the point were u can take cuts again? and about how many clones do u take from a good sized mother? i am thinkin of like 7 gallon coco pots or a dwc set up just trying to get a general number of how many mums ill need etc etc thanks farmers

tophmaster

R

ReelBusy1

yo whats up farmers. i have always always just bought clones and i am fully over that i want certain strains and always want clones and want to not have to pay for them and enjoy my favorite strains more often and hook up the homies with the extra.

so... i was wondering how often it takes for the growth to come back after u take cuts from the mother to the point were u can take cuts again? and about how many clones do u take from a good sized mother? i am thinkin of like 7 gallon coco pots or a dwc set up just trying to get a general number of how many mums ill need etc etc thanks farmers

tophmaster

I can take cuts from my moms every two weeks
sometimes 10 days if they are growing fast
getting them to live is my challenge

T

tophmaster

how big on the mothers and how many do u take off them if somene has a pic and a number i am stoked

Top Bottom