Mothers Doing There Thing...

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrTools9

MrTools9

Here's a Couple of Pics of Orange Fig Widow,and Hashberry just mozzing along...lol Transplanted in to 5gal pots last week,and now loving there new Digs...Day temps a solid 82 degrees,night 78, Eating Flora Nova,Flora Blend,Cal-Mg,and a dash of Super T. 600ppm ph at 5.8 .Just getting some Moms together...
Hashberry in the forfront OFW in the back first pic .Sencond pic is OFW ,and Third is Hashberry.Peace

Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 4
MrTools9

MrTools9

Its been a minute so here we go.....Oh my bad I need you all to meet a Friend of mine....We Call him JohnnyBoi .....Who needs Chemicals!!!! Easy Johnny ...dont hurt'em ...lol OFW up top,and Hashberry up front.. This is Day 8 of the Flip .....1000ppm temp at 76 and solid ...I really like 78 but they seem to love it ...Peace...Oh Sorry they are 36 inches ,light foot print is a 3x3 under a 600
watts per square ...66 watts

Photo 10
Photo 2
Photo 8
Photo 9
vaporedout

vaporedout

love the security.... every year my outdoor gets overrun with praying mantis. they even had babies. im trying to get my brother to send the pic to me but we just saw a praying mantis with a male on her back with no head :) it was crazy lookin. those things are gnarly. cant wait for some buds!!!

MrTools9

MrTools9

Vaporedout I love those Aliens!!!!! I keep one on hand on the Reg.....Ive noticed somethings between the 2 (OFW and HB) at 1000ppm the HB was like Im good here,but my OFW is like Bring it on Punk!!!! the smell from the HB is like cherries,and My OFW always gives me the Orange Cream Sicle blessing.....and Mantis show us canniblism at its finest!!!!!

MrTools9

MrTools9

Hashberry showing the colors... She was pushed to see what she could ... Next time she should Cruz at 850ppm .. Peace

Top Bottom