Mother's Mix Freebies. Reg or Fem?

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV's Mother's Mix Freebies. Reg or Fem?

Hey CV, Im not sure if this has been asked or already been answered. Are the freebies from the last drop, (mothers mix) regular or fem seeds? I'd assume they're reg but thought I'd might as well ask to confirm.
If anybody already knows, please let me know. Thanks -PDX

T

TreFarmer

You have another pack of those coming;) if you have room, I thought they might pop off some fun...
I have all kinds of Bubba xs coming from logic so keep room for a 10 pack of Divine;)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

You have another pack of those coming;) if you have room, I thought they might pop off some fun...
I have all kinds of Bubba xs coming from logic so keep room for a 10 pack of Divine;)

I have spots just waitin' for em.;) Let the fun begin!:banana1sv6:
You know I love some Bubba! Crossed with Divine, sheeit, nothing else to say.

I noticed amongst your Alien list, you didnt have a Sour Alien... I got a nice Sour smelling pheno..Very beautiful:nod I'll post pics at some point.:joint:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hopefully, my CV, Purpleberry Bx and Mother's Mix thread will be started any day now.. Cant wait for CV's Purple frostiness, and the mix pack has my triggerfinger hella itchin! Gotta love the anticipation of not knowing what to expect! Hopefully some nice ladies and a few fellas too. (being the mixed pack is regs):dance

L

Lost Dog

From CV

The Mothers Mix pack Freebies consist of pre 98 Bubba Kush....The Hogsbreath Clone....ECSD clone.. and The Lemon Skunk Clone...All being the Mom plants.... As for the dads that where used, I used my nice Sour Diesel IBL keeper Dad... I used a nice Sour Double Kush Dad....And a Pre 98 bubba Kush BX dad... So expect multiple phenos for sure... But should be some very nice winners to be found...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks Lost Dog for answering the question.....PDX420, As you probably already know.. Those freebies are F1 seeds.....Lots of different phenos, but should be easy tp find something unique....

Hope you Enjoy them...

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

PDX420, As you probably already know.. Those freebies are F1 seeds.....Lots of different phenos, but should be easy tp find something unique....

Hope you Enjoy them...

Thanks CV, Im sure I will.;)

Top Bottom