every pheno was a winner
i bought 3 packs already since they dropped
and will buy another 2 packs in a few days if they dont go
i just didnt want to be greedy but these def dont deserve to sit on the shelf
guranteed dank

peace

T

TacomaComa

thx for the heads up! perhaps ill try and grab a pack :)

G

Genius Genetics

yeah man i grabed a pack of motorbreath the other day,
carnt wait to get these poppin sounds AWESOME

Connoisseur 420,
every time i see you talk about the motorbreath, i go all weak at the knees with anticipation lol :)

do you think ill find more than 1 keeper form a pack of 6?? or should i grab another pack???

Peace G.G

TortureKill

TortureKill

The motor breath sounds wicked, but theyre femmed seeds, and a pack of 6 at that Id love to try them, but Im not into feminized seeds

G

Genius Genetics

give em ago bro,
they just might change your mind on femmed seeds

have you had a bad time with feminized seeds in the past??? Whos??
or do you just like to stay away from such things???

Peace G.G.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I dont have any personal issue with fem seeds, just not my thing man. I try to stay away from them. Half the fun in popping seeds (for me) is in looking for males

G

Genius Genetics

i hear you on the male thing bro
i buy regular seeds all the time and only fem seeds if i think they could be holding something special for me to find

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Are there any tests of this out here somewhere? no information in the bay on it about yield. it always seemed to me like most of the beans in the bay lack information. I'm guessing someone tested them before they were released no late flower pics?!?!?!?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
They are tested and proven Str8Dank...no doubt about that.:)
I had pics on my old computer but I lost them all when it crapped out on me. I think I've seen pics of Motorbreath on ic grown out by ojd or truecannabliss...Connoisseur 420 might know where to dig up some pics.

Thanks for getting the word out Connoisseur 420, very cool of ya bro............RESPECT!!:boogie:

G

Genius Genetics

they have all gone, glad i grabed a pack :)

when i get these poppin ill do a grow journal for all to see :)

Peace G.G.

O

ojd

hi jimmy

no prob

just telling it how it is
you hit it righ out the park with this one

id start making shitloads of these becuase when these reports come in people going to be biteing your ear off for some of these

peace

(i was going to grab some more but i see they are gone,congrats to all who grab a pack or 3 you wont be disapointed)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

They are tested and proven Str8Dank...no doubt about that.:)
I had pics on my old computer but I lost them all when it crapped out on me. I think I've seen pics of Motorbreath on ic grown out by ojd or truecannabliss...Connoisseur 420 might know where to dig up some pics.

Thanks for getting the word out Connoisseur 420, very cool of ya bro............RESPECT!!:boogie:

no doubt bro i figured they existed it just seems like a link to a journal or at least a pic would help us who dont know about it make a purchase decision. anything that touches the bay is fire no doubt but there are a few traits i like to know before i jump in. thanks for what sounds like another fire drop!

U

up yours

no doubt bro i figured they existed it just seems like a link to a journal or at least a pic would help us who dont know about it make a purchase decision. anything that touches the bay is fire no doubt but there are a few traits i like to know before i jump in. thanks for what sounds like another fire drop!

Hey guys I grabbed a few and will start my pisces thread as son as they get here it will contain hollywood haze, dog daxe sage, sister sage, motorbreath , kushwreck I think that is all for now hope the thread will help all and thanks limmy for the dank gear to run and smoke soon. Peace, UP

Z

zonama

If these don't get re-re-listed. Can we expect some more. ETA?
Connoisseur said make shitloads and I second that :)... Peace thanks Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
More Motorbreath should be hitting the bay in 2-3 months, along with a couple new fem x's that I'll be sending in testers for.

More freebies are on the way too...SSH f2's. They should be hitting the bay in like a month. A lot of people around here seem to have an aversion to growing out hazes and haze hybrids. Well, now you guys are gonna get some haze whether you want it or not, LOL!!!:character0029: This way, if you still are not impressed with SSH or haze in general after growing it...at least it didn't cost you out of pocket.:)

Currently I have some BCSC nl#5 growing that I'll evaluate for any potential future projects if anything interesting arises. I've heard a lot of good things about their nl#5 over the years. I think it might be the only nl#5 seedline that's around today that is pure nl#5....practically an ibl at this point. So far these plants are VERY uniform. Nowadays even Sensi's are not pure nl#5, but a mix of different nl's like Doc Atomic's is.

Further down the road look out for some Space Queen hybrids too.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sounds like you have some killer gear coming up jimmy,what exactly is motor breath,pardon my lack of knowledge on the strain

G

Genius Genetics

Wow Jimmy, it all sound AWESOME dude

ill be keeping my eye out for these, especialy the BCSC nl#5;)
Thanks for the update Bud

Peace
GeniusG

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thanks burnalot420:)

Motorbreath: Chemdog D x sfv og kush

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter