motorebel...moto militia

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Sorry for not taking the time to search this out...

why the two names? Are MR and MM both the same?

I just ordered Gryphon off of the bay and wanted to try the Green Manalishi...I live in NorCal and would like to just go pick them up instead of sending my cash all the way to friggin Spain..

anywhere to get this gear.....walk-in style?......lol

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Motorebal is the man himself, the breeder. The head honcho!!

The Mota Militia is his very skillfully selected band of breeders that do works under that umbrella name.

B

Buddy Hemphill

sweet...thanks

any idea if he sells his gear in Cali med clubs?

no offense, Logic and THCbay....just easier for me personally...I'm still gonna get the Gryphon I ordered off the Bay.

B

Buddy Hemphill

just happen to be going to the bay this week! cool. thanks. I'll post some pics when they start poppin.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Most ofthe Militia's founders had other things pop up in their lives so i dismantled the Militia. You'll have to do some research as to who made what as Loompa,Medic and myself all have work under the Militia label.

TortureKill

TortureKill

The Militia has done some amazing work over the years. All stellar genetics from what ive seen and heard.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I grew up so far south if you drove another hour you would be in the Gulf of Mexico....

I like the flag...:muscle

I'm running Sensi's G13/HP now. I can't wait to pick these up this week and pop em. Sounds like it may smell like it may taste like its alot better...lol

Its gonna be fun.

peace

Camdawg

Camdawg

Were motarebels seed stock then givin to sannie to continue?

420king-MASSES

motas got mad gear on the farms bay and sannie distributes motas gear as well but the heri sannie does is from mota seed stock just sannie pulled for other solid traits then what mota pulled for

WV Mike

WV Mike

In 2009, I had the opportunity to land a couple Herijuana clones, and that same plant is still our head stash after THREE FULL YEARS of growing it out ourselves toe-to-toe with virtually every strain offered by TGA seeds. It is simply phenomenal, and a priceless ingredient in our current personal cross-breeding efforts. For this reason we have a particular amount of reverence for Motorebal, Woodhorse and the rest of the 'Moto Militia' and the work they did on the strain.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

In 2009, I had the opportunity to land a couple Herijuana clones, and that same plant is still our head stash after THREE FULL YEARS of growing it out ourselves toe-to-toe with virtually every strain offered by TGA seeds. It is simply phenomenal, and a priceless ingredient in our current personal cross-breeding efforts. For this reason we have a particular amount of reverence for Motorebal, Woodhorse and the rest of the 'Moto Militia' and the work they did on the strain.
motas smashing subcool though bro. tga just knows how to advertise.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks for the kind words but Steve Tuck of Hillbillydreams is the creator of Heri and it was unfortunate he was unable to continue his work at the time.I'm gratefull for the time i had with the Heri line and some of the hybrids that will continue on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom