Mountainjam2 jack pine from chimera and medicine man from mr nice od 3
Mountainjam2 jack pine from chimera and medicine man from mr nice od 4
Mountainjam2 jack pine from chimera and medicine man from mr nice od 5
Mountain Jam#2 - Chimera

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
looking great! are these harvested already?

E

El Gato

Danny, did you have any mountainjam#2 that blew 11 finger leaves? I have 2 with exceptional branching and 11 finger leaves that I have in veg right now and was wondering what side of the cross this trait would be from, Soulshine or Jack?

DKarey

DKarey

Great question bro...........I have no idea lol!!

I grew 4 females, all were pretty similar..........Large yielding, great structure, crazy trich coverage and all had some kinda lemon/lime flav/taste............2 were louder in smell than the others.

I never grew the original Mountain Jam so I don't really have anything to comapare it too.

I know that wasn't very helpful bro...sorry about that, just trying to be honest..........There are more threads on another web site that has a lot more info/details on how do identify the "Jack" traits........Might find it useful my friend.

Goodluck with the grow........Feel free to post any pics/info ya want :)

Cheers,

Danny

E

El Gato

Thanks for getting back to me...I will post some pics once I put them in flower.

indonesia

indonesia

those strains lookin great! what companies/strains make high yielding seeds, preferably for outdoor?

north knect

north knect

Are those currently being grown or from last summer?looks devilish bro..crazy trich production for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom