Movin' On Up!

• Thread starter Purpstickipunch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Movin on up
What it do my smokers, tokers, nome to the domers, spliffies, bong brothas, bluntskis', chillums packers, and you little pinch hitters! I'm so excited for this grow! This will be my second grow as my first grow was bare bones.

Ekkkkkk Im excited bitches! My plant from the last grow is still in flowering, she has about another week left before I chop her down and hang her up. But heres some pictures for you guys, INCASE some of you don't know, Mz Bitch is a baggy seed. No exotic seed, but she looks really good. Leaves are purpling out, and shes getting bigger. :)

This time, we are movin on up baby!

I order my seeds, they came in and are germinating this very second. They have been in germ for about one day now, so I am excited to see what happens in the next couple of days with them babies.

Oh shit, sorry. My seeds are Barneys LSD, I got a couple of freebies, Reserva Privada Sour Kush and Big Bud. Which not gonna lie, what the hell is big bud? Its just Big Bud, nothing else? Confused. Fuck it its free. Either way I have one LSD and one Sour Kush going. At this moment my setup is just one basic 400Watt HPS, I am looking to upgrade before the babies reach flowering- so dont worry, maybe lookin to switch it to a 1000Watt for flowering so I can get them huge nugz. I want some big gurilla lookin mother fuckers. YUM!

Uh yeah, anyway I gotta find a job first before I buy that baby! Either way though future plans involve the 1000Watt, and I am lookin at LEDs aswell. I would like to have an LED for vegetation and when they are ready switch them to the 1000Watt HPS. I am also lookin to get a portable grow tent so that if we move I won't have to light leak another room, and spend more money on that shit.
Sigh, thats the plan though. I will be growing in Organic soil just like last time. Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil, I have some fertilizer for veg/flower, but its nothing to brag about. I just wanna use it up before I buy more product.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

So we havested our baby, shes hanging up right now as we type. :P My LSD, and Sour Kush are already germed and they are in their baby pots right now waiting to sprout! I actually get to give my lamp a break from six months pretty much on straight, cept flowering. Duh :D

But yes we are growing babies!!

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

She DOES look good. Love those purple hues.

Right!! And she was a baggy seed! Just proves I like my weed GREEN! lol.

She does look pretty good though, There are different elements I want to focus on for this next grow. So da babies are trying to break the surface of the soil at this moment, and then after a couple weeks or so I will turn the lamp back on for them. I definately want to get a 1000Watt balast before I hit flowering. I have time though. The seeds I have I would like to make mommies out of so they will just sit under a veg light until they are able to handle cloning. So yeah, I have a bit, the mommies haven't even broke in their first pot yet, never mind making children yet.

Also is the tent. I decided to say fuck the white plastic wall coverings and shit, to a portable grow tent. It just makes more sense if I decided to move later on I won't have to mess with putting up another room.

And last and im sure not least, but last for right now cause my brains stoned, is Pests! Hopefully the grow tent will stomp on that issue, but I doubt it. I notices I have a few fruit flies 'dead ones' laying on the glass of my hood. soooo... grow tent/ a more efficient intake fan. I hope I hope! lol.

Anyways nothing yet to report yet on the seedlings, but will def as soon as we make headway!

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

She DOES look good. Love those purple hues.

So I feel like shit about my last post, It seems like I was bragging a bit. So.. ahem.. sorry. Thank you so much for the kind words of my little baby. She was the sick little runt of the family and she happend to be THE ONE......

Yes, I quoted The Matrix fuck off, its on AMC all week.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

yes actually I thought the same. she had sativa like qualities during veg but switched when flowering started.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

My seeds have sprouted yay! Let the growing comence!

monkeymun

monkeymun

So I feel like shit about my last post, It seems like I was bragging a bit. So.. ahem.. sorry. Thank you so much for the kind words of my little baby. She was the sick little runt of the family and she happend to be THE ONE.......

Hahaha, don't stress dude, you have every right to be proud of the plants you grow.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

MonkeyMun - Thanks. Shes not dank, but shes some good homegrown. Shoulda let her sit for one more week I wonder how she would be? Eh shes smoking good though. :)

The sproutlings are starting to grow alittle bit, I see the first leave sets on them can't wait til I can clone those hot mamas! Then we'd be really in the game. Not much to report for at the moment just that they are reaching their full seven days/full one week old right now. Its amazing to see how fast it went when it did.... sure as hell didn't feel like it going through it. XD

Good Luck Muh Grow Buddies
Thanks
Purp
ps. I will get some pics up when they start showing more leavage.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

DSC 0045
DSC 0053
New3
W2
Thought I would throw up some last grow veggin pixs.

The very last pix was Mz Bitch through rough days. Ah my baby.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

So had an interesting day yesterday. I woke up to my LSD seedling/sprout...barely two days old....that has been eaten. Stem eaten, the little leaves picked off - like it was done on purpose....

No bare in mind I have no children.... but I have four mischevious cats. But I have one pot eating cat... Magnus. aka Maggie the Cat 'cat on a hot tin roof'. The little bitch got on the bathtub turned the knob to the door opened it, jumped over the baby gate that blocks the door went in there and eaten my fuckin 15 dollar seed... damn cat.

I was so pissed I woke up at 5am. cause I thought I saw a light shining through....

So either way I have another LSD seed germinating at the moment. The next thing I want to ask is I am going to throw up a picture and its going to display my room at the moment. Just look at the picture then come back...
ROOM

....You back yet, okay, how do I get sufficiant air flow to the Veg room through the flower room, through a TENT?
I have my little Sour Kush sitting in the Veg area, and the room has pests from the last grow. How do I take care of this without damaging my one and only Sour Kush?

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Bahg Humbug you guys suck!! lol its cool I think i figured it out.
Untitled

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

I thought Id ask some dude some questions about ductwork...didn't get the reply I wanted hell he could asked a fuckin question for fucks sake but hell... looks like it all comes down to yourself.
I figured Id rearrange some things around. Flipping the flower room to the 'now vegroom'. Getting a couple of badass fans, One fan to push air into the veg room, the other fan sucking the area from the veg to the flower tent.

I still have to find the right veg lights to put clones and mommies under. Oi so much to get!!!

Chobble

Chobble

Get two inline fans, one for intake and one for pulling air out. Definitely get a bigger fan for your pulling then intake, Probably double the size room size in CFM is best, you won't regret it. (So if the CFM was ever correct it should pump out all the air in the room twice in a minute) You want your intake to be able to fill the room once every minute.

Get those T5's and get some mom's goin :D

Chobble

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Get two inline fans, one for intake and one for pulling air out. Definitely get a bigger fan for your pulling then intake, Probably double the size room size in CFM is best, you won't regret it. (So if the CFM was ever correct it should pump out all the air in the room twice in a minute) You want your intake to be able to fill the room once every minute.

Get those T5's and get some mom's goin :D

Chobble

Well In the pix above, I have two fans for intake, one so the veg room gets air pushed in, and the second one hooked up to the ductwork for the flower tent. So I should def get an out fan... fecking hell where am im gonna put the bastard.... Its the wall I built, which is the wall next to the ac unit/veg room is gonna be all vented up... its suppose to look descrete.. lol... hells bells mannn.

Top Bottom