Moving air combat high humidity

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

So last night I talked to a bunch of people and got a bunch of great advice on how to lower my humidity in my tent. I did what I could and I’ve got it sitting at around 63% lowest it’s been is 53% when the rain stops. I live in Texas so it’s 90% humidity outside somedays which means it’s 70% in my house.
Anyways, with it sitting at around 63% rh and 74° do you guys think I will be able to prevent bud rot with lots of air circulation? ie extra fans.

quirk

quirk

I'm a firm believer in enough air circulation to keep them moving 24/7. Being in South Texas I also have a dehumidifier set at 55% because I have an auto close to harvest. It's removing close to two gallons a day.

E

Eclipted

I'm a firm believer in enough air circulation to keep them moving 24/7. Being in South Texas I also have a dehumidifier set at 55% because I have an auto close to harvest. It's removing close to two gallons a day.
Yessir this Texas humidity is crazy. Best I’ve gotten to is 52% inside my grow tent, I have all my plants defoliated to the max so airflow is extremely good In the tent. If the rain stays off I’ll be able to keep a level of 55% 62% which I think I’ll be able to escape bud rod with that. Just wanted someone else to say it was possible ahaha thank you

Top Bottom