Moving Here Because Gc People Are Stuck Up.

• Thread starter HoldenMcNiel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HoldenMcNiel

So I've been on Grass City forums for a while and after the responses I got to the last legit question I asked I've decided to "move" here. Man, I have just seen some vagrant product promotion/plugging. Everyone seems to think their method is the best and if you don't listen and do it exactly like they do they aren't interested. Even when you do it seems like you didn't do it well enough.
Anyway, forget what dey say.
I'm here
Much nicer people here anyway and my grow is fine (for my first) and without having to copy someone else's. I love advice and tips but it's the judgment. Man, for a bunch of potheads they sure do have an ivory tower mentality. Lol

Moving here because gc people are stuck up
Moving here because gc people are stuck up 2
Moving here because gc people are stuck up 3
H

HoldenMcNiel

A$$ city's lame anyways. Looks like you know what your doing. They where probaly just butt hurt bc they where growing Schwag lmao !!
Lol
*sings a line from Ludacris's blueberry yum yum*
'I feel sorry for the brothas who be smokin wood'
Lol It's true, I am blessed enough to be in California and we have the best genetics.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

welcome... looking good for your 1st grow Keep it green and Healthy .. :-)

DGP

DGP

So I've been on Grass City forums for a while and after the responses I got to the last legit question I asked I've decided to "move" here. Man, I have just seen some vagrant product promotion/plugging. Everyone seems to think their method is the best and if you don't listen and do it exactly like they do they aren't interested. Even when you do it seems like you didn't do it well enough.
Anyway, forget what dey say.
I'm here
Much nicer people here anyway and my grow is fine (for my first) and without having to copy someone else's. I love advice and tips but it's the judgment. Man, for a bunch of potheads they sure do have an ivory tower mentality. Lol

Just love that purple shit:)

Dee

Latest posts

Top Bottom