Moving on. Just in the closing parts of getting my distribution license.Must pick strains.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

If things work out I will need to get a good list of strains. Good variety s,all wellgrown.
My list I'm looking at for growing is here. The strains I have moms for are @ beside them
ALIEN 1. ALIEN ROCK CANDY-@
2.CRASH HELMET(8 SEEDS LEFT)
3. TAHOE ALIEN F2(6 SEEDS)
4. LEMON ALIEN DAWG (2 PHENOS +8 SEEDS)
5. ALIEN GRENADES2 SEEDS PLANTED
KUSH STRAINS:
1.KOSHER KUSH@
2.GOGI og KUSH
3.LARRY og KUSH
4.HOLY GRAIL KUSH
5.VANILLA KUSH
INDICA/HASHPLANTS
1.WHITE HASHPLANTbx
2.PINEAPPLE CHUNK
3.CRITICAL
IND/SAT MIX
1. HEADBAND
2. WHITE RHINO
FAST SATIVA'S
1.JACK THE RIPPER
2.DELAHAZE @
3LIBERTYHAZE
4. SUPER LEMON HAZE
SATIVAS OR AT LEAST AS CLOSE AS I GET TO THEM:
1)MOONSHINE HAZE
2)S.A.G.E.
3)KALI MIST
4)MIKAGE@
4)JACK HERER @

LIST-WHAT I NEED TO GET RID OF AND WHAT DO I NEED TO ADD,
1)MOTHERS FINEST
2)NLXSKUNK
3)ANYTHING IN ALIENS PROFILE IS POSSIBLE
i HAVE THESE TO STRAINS IN SEEDS
STARDAWG SIS 10 SEEDS
PICNIC BASKET 10 SEEDS LOOKS GOOD

humbtrin

humbtrin

not really sure what you are asking, allot of those strains i have never heard of but im sure they are all good, what do you look for in strains...flower time, height the plant grows, yeild, growth pattern.etc.

juggernaut

juggernaut

jUST LOOKING FOR GOOD STRAINS THAT i CAN AQUIRE THRU A SEED COMPANY.sorry about the caps.These are the strains I would like to carry. Some people might have a condition that a certain strain helps. I would like to hear about iy. Or if you would trade an above strain for something else.

humbtrin

humbtrin

i can dig it. all i have is clones, gonna have to aquire some seeds myself. I will add that I grew a "malibu fire thai" (willie nelson x black thai) plant outdoors and damn if it doesnt smell like ovaltine it is very smooth and taste quite good it is 70% sativa everyone i smoked with loved it, and scent made them do a doubletake (or would that be a double sniff). The plant yeilded 3 pounds oct 13th. Indoors is yet to be seen but im on it....................fuck i can babble i could have just said...........malibu fire thai is good seeds from socal seeds i believe

Top Bottom