Moving plants outdoor from indoor

• Thread starter Thcalec
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thcalec

Thcalec

Hi so I have some indoor and outdoor plants my indoor light burnt out and there in flower right now 2nd week and I live in Michigan it’s the middle of august right now and I was wondering if I could move them outdoor if it’s gonna try to reveg them the daylight is 13 hours and 30 minutes roughly

R

redshift75

Hi so I have some indoor and outdoor plants my indoor light burnt out and there in flower right now 2nd week and I live in Michigan it’s the middle of august right now and I was wondering if I could move them outdoor if it’s gonna try to reveg them the daylight is 13 hours and 30 minutes roughly
Just put it out. Is more to it than 12/12 when talking outdoors. But will your plant trigger in a day. cant say as i've never done it. although the ones i moved when i started to see signs of flower outdoors with my photos flowering indoors have since remained on the porch and are fine. Cant say if its same in Lower MI right now and if you will get same effect. Id say just move it in and out whats worst case we are talking. that you are giving it 10 hours of sunlight instead of 12 hours? of whatever light you are using.... id wager to say 10 of sun is better than most lights we can throw at it for 12. goal with that is consistency. whether bringing inside at night til sun is completely set or setting out in the morning. Might risk herm if you cause too much stress pushing 12/12 that way. so id say if you go slightly under better than anything. 8:30am to 8pm and back in tent. or something to that effect would be what i would do.

Top Bottom