moving to a new place..

• Thread starter BongToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BongToker

so its the time has come to move out of my place and upgrade it for an apt right next to the beach, only problem is im renting the place from a fella that owns the whole building and just happens to live under the place i am renting... the fella is an nice older man, but he also seems like he may be on the nose side and i am starting to think i wont be able to keep my grow going unnoticed there, maybe not even smoke out like i like to... what do you guys think??? :help:

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
so its the time has come to move out of my place and upgrade it for an apt right next to the beach, only problem is im renting the place from a fella that owns the whole building and just happens to live under the place i am renting... the fella is an nice older man, but he also seems like he may be on the nose side and i am starting to think i wont be able to keep my grow going unnoticed there, maybe not even smoke out like i like to... what do you guys think??? :help:

You have met with and talked to the owner. I would follow my gut on this and keep looking. First impressions are usually pretty accurate. hopefully you did not sign a lease already.

B

BongToker

cool, thanks man..im going to check out a few similar places

Top Bottom