moving to co

• Thread starter ncmaineac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyecandi

eyecandi

if you head back to FL now, you can hit that green rush. it's up for 2012 vote and I hear our ex-MMED head is now consulting there ...... anyone wanna guess the next state to go green? personally, i look forward to it .... the movement needs a big swing vote state to change the fed laws

M

maestro

Not a rich man a rastaman

Welcome to my home. Make yourself comfy! Theres plenty of room here.
It may be hard to hit it rich here if your are not already. But I think
its pretty easy here to live well n be happy.
Best of luck n success to all that you may pursue here.

:banana1sv6:

One love

N

ncmaineac

interesting.....

thanks everyone for the responses...i am going to co, mi, or me since there are no southeast states yet that are mmj friendly....i have been growing all my life since 1967 and i would like to take a poke a being "somewhat" legal even if thats all it is....i have talked with folks are legal now "legal as it gets" and they say the feeling is great...i have lived as a hermit most of my life because of the hobby and i do if for me and me only....well , wife on occasion, birthdays and holidays....losing a husband/wife bet, (for those of you who are married know what i mean) and shit like that but i have not been a seller...

wanted to through my hat in the ring...i have a few beans and clones i want to get out there..

thanks again for the help...
ps: wanted to still make about 20k yr after expenses....
ncmaineac

GhostFace

GhostFace

can a 55 year old guy move to colorado and become a caregiver and make at least 20k in profits per year?

thanks

ncmaineac
by all meens you can still move here & become a patient and just grow to supply yourself with meds along with a few very close buddies. living is cheap enough..you got the mountains, lakes, rivers, wildlife, skiing, great weather & good laid back people for the most part. i vacationed here one fall season with my women & then after going back home i decided i wanted the Rockies. one year later we moved to CO from the eastcoast_ but i moved here for the things mentioned above not for the med scene_i didnt start growing out here or get a redcard till i was here for a few years.

come live the good life if thats what you wanna do. :pimp:

Roidrager, you sound a lot like somebody who used to go by the handle way2big over on icmag. Is that you?

yes^ still2big
he wouldnt be so bad if he just wasnt such a dick all the time_roids make people big and feel big and feel like they are the best thing ever and better then everyone else_because they have to make up for having a small PP :ninja he got the ban for the 3-4time now.. but lets stay on topic ;)

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

thanks everyone for the responses...i am going to co, mi, or me since there are no southeast states yet that are mmj friendly....i have been growing all my life since 1967 and i would like to take a poke a being "somewhat" legal even if thats all it is....i have talked with folks are legal now "legal as it gets" and they say the feeling is great...i have lived as a hermit most of my life because of the hobby and i do if for me and me only....well , wife on occasion, birthdays and holidays....losing a husband/wife bet, (for those of you who are married know what i mean) and shit like that but i have not been a seller...

wanted to through my hat in the ring...i have a few beans and clones i want to get out there..

thanks again for the help...
ps: wanted to still make about 20k yr after expenses....
ncmaineac
If you've been growing for that long then any med state would be an improvement. I wasn't trying to discourage you from moving to CO, I was just trying to let you know that even here you won't be fully legal if you are making your living solely as a caregiver. Sounds like you know that already and you're ok with it though. Cool.

FYI, I've been in CO for almost 4 years now. I'm moving to what I hope is greener pasture in WA next month. It's just too frustrating to stay here with all the recent changes. It's very obvious what happened. Caregivers were making untaxed money in a cottage industry and that pissed off a lot of people in law enforcement, government and the community. Instead of offering caregivers regulations that protected them and encouraged them to pay taxes on their profits, the government teamed up with big business dispensaries and pushed the caregivers out of the loop entirely.

Starting off here now, after all the changes will probably be easier for you to deal with than staying here after all the changes would be for me.

Honestly, if you think it's at all possible for you to live in Maine, I would look more into it. I did, and decided I couldn't live there. But in terms of business, it definitely appears to be the most lenient state in the country with respect to growing, selling and using marijuana.

Good luck to you wherever you decide to go.

P.S. 55 aint old!

S

Shady Acres

clearly hasn't dealt with a judge lol. oh man i love this place. gotta go lol

S

Shady Acres

"can a 55 year old guy move to colorado and become a caregiver and make at least 20k in profits per year?

just ask Waylon...

"Somebody told me when I came to Nashville
Son you've finally got it made
Old Hank made it here and we're all sure that you will

But I don't think Hank done it this way"

GhostFace

GhostFace

Tell that to the Judge when he/she is bending you over and ramming away...

hahaha....

J-Fly - you are a young buck....

clearly hasn't dealt with a judge lol. oh man i love this place. gotta go lol

jfly has been on and around these boards for years and knows the deal here in CO_more then alot of others out here. :rasta2: oh man i love this place as well ..you go you go :ninja

K

kolah

I dunno. I see "MJ dispens overload" everywhere in CO. Lots of competition, lots of bullshit laws and everyone smack talking each other.

20k? You'd better on welfare and selling weed black market style.

A

AlohaRebel

So after reading this thread i would like to know if it is possible to make any $ say less than $20 k. A caregiver or patients can not deliver the extra to a despens or patient to patient transaction? If there's no $ involved may have to head back to the roots MI sounds profitable there for sure but Co is Beautiful......Detroit Ugly lol!!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I could have made 20k last week, if I just had the product ready and on hand, I hate waitin on rooms to finish lol, it is that way all the time now and more so since all the rules started to kick in and the crack down has started.

The despensary backlash and all the state rules have really opened it back up for the growers big time..thanks MMED and DOR, your on my Christmas list now haha

If you can't make 20k a year growin, you can't grow very well IMO, I mean thats under 10lbs and if its dank, it gets sucked up with the quickness around here no problem

Tex

Illmind

Illmind

20k a crop more likey. step the space and watt game up is all.

M

maestro

^^^ Glad I'm not the only one who noticed an almost instant vaccume starting beginin July! Thank JAH! Ha ha Merry Xmas MMED n DOR! F@%k you
....actually way way faster than I imagined. That likely just shows the HUGE increase in demand by all the new tokers here I guess. Just wait until all the dispensary kids start cranking out there wispy immature wanna bee nugs THEMSELVES. Right now most are still off'n stock from before just rying to get full prices knowing whats coming. They asked for this now lets see how they deal with it!

ANYONE with skills who loves fresh air, open space beautiful country n damn good people come on out here n blow you shit up! We'll all need ya come Christmas.... Variety is the spice of life.

I'm lovin it!

deep buddy

deep buddy

here

yup yup , moved here less then 4 months and i love it. the money is insane if you know what your doing. i love it every kid here thinks they know whats up. just makes me look better. and the women oh man! i love the fort. ill be here for a long long time. and yes there is plenty of room for everyone who knows .

N

ncmaineac

deep buddy

thanks to everyone for the help....deep buddy you seem to be one of the people that moved there most recently....can you tell me more , like what area you moved to, north of denver or south or what....i am thinking about loveland or ft collins....

did you find any problemsrenting a house...assume you didnt tell them you are growing....

how long did it take to get a license (providing you did) and did you have to wait long for residency....

anything else you can think of....

thanks

nc

K

kolah

It's all about the money, huh? hmm.

But what about "the patients?" and the compassionate "Caregivers?"...who provide "medicine."

Welcome to the Jungle.

N

ncmaineac

yep its the money

one thing i wont be called is a hypicrite, its about the money....first. then patients,

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im a patient, I grow, and provide to other patients...if that helps patients....great, if I make money even better, that is the system

Making quality meds available to the patient base is the compassionate effort, not givin it away just because someone has a red card, ain't no free aspirin out there that I know of.

The entire patient/caregiver/despensary system here has become, and pretty much always was, a farse so I am done with it...onward and upward

Got Meds?

Tex

Top Bottom