moving to colorado in october

• Thread starter bob.fn.seger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I know Pitts are allowed in Littleton and Edgewater. There are a lot of restrictions here on Pitts but good luck. :hi

GhostFace

GhostFace

i think i stated this already in this thread but anyway..if you reg your dog in any town threwout colorado and reg him/her under mixed breed like a lab/rott/boxer mix etc they can not take your dog.. my dogs vet is in Aurora and her fav dog park is in aurora as well and for years now i have not had a single person say anything..dog patrol has even seen me walking in an around denver, aurora, centennial, lakewood and not one single prob!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Yeah I live in Castle Rock and even though I had the cops come to my door when my Girlfriend's sister Had her pit over and he broke out of his lead and took off, I do see pitts fairly frequently considering they are illeagle. It is all about perception. If your a ghetto ass dude with golds/dreads expect to be bothered by the cops. If your dog is off the leash or attacking another dog, expect to be bothered. Also remember if you move somewhere like evergreen or somewhere out of the city if your dog gets out and goes on your neighbors property, they can and will shoot your dog. It happened to a buddy of mine who lived in conifer / Bailey area. His pit was chasing the neighbors blue heeler and the neighbor put two rounds from a .45 into her. Even though his dog was very nice/ playful and likely just wanted to play the neighbor percieved his dog aas a threat and put it down. My buddy was very understanding about it bnasically saying he would have done the same thing in the neighbors situation. Just be on your game and you should be fine reguardless of where you move. Also Welcome to the CO!

Top Bottom