Moving to OR, searched for OMMP and have read the state website but have ???s

• Thread starter SolidGold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidGold

Ok, so my wife and I both got last minute job offers in the Portland, OR area and are moving at the end of July. We are in the process of selling off stuff we do not want to move and making all of the other sundry arrangements. We are both interested in becoming licensed and documented OMMP participants. She has had health insurance and has documented illnesses which are approved for cannabis treatment, specifically severe anxiety disorder, chronic migraines and appetite disorders. I have not had health insurance in almost 5 years. Thank Gods, I have not been severely ill or needed major medical care in that time, but that also means that I have no medical history documenting the chronic back pain I have had since a car accident 4 years ago, or the blinding migraines I have suffered for 3 years, or the anxiety that I have been ashamed to talk to a doctor about since my early teens. Would I have to build up years of documented medical history chronicling these problems to become eligible, or does something like MediCann exist in Oregon? Are there compassionate doctors in the Portland/Hillsboro area? Any help regarding all things OMMP will be greatly appreciated!

I

indodoja

there are 2 clinics that i know of that help, regarding mm. i think that they require at least one previous doctors visit within the last 6 months(?) regarding the condition. they advertise on the web. look them up and give them a call.

S

SolidGold

Thank you both for the info!

My back pain is so intense that I sometimes fall to the ground from standing or become paralyzed while sitting, laying down. I have no interest in synthetic or opioid pain treatments, I know for a fact that a nice heavy-duty indica is the perfect treatment for me. Hopefully I will be able to get on board as an OMMP and be free of worry about prosecution for medicating naturally!

You guys are great, thanks so much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom