Moving to SoCal

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreasFinest

Excuse me I re-read everything and it says in the county its 6/12/8oz. In the city its 24/48/16oz

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

If you keep looking you will find a different # amost every where.
The big problem is the DA does noy consider it a medicine and does not care how many.
You grow. If she find's out she will ruin you. Her and the fed's are completely in bed together.
I again wish her breast cancer. That just gave me a thought.
We need to figure out how dig into the bitches past.
There has got to be something hidden in her closet's.

L

Lost

Excuse me I re-read everything and it says in the county its 6/12/8oz. In the city its 24/48/16oz

Check CANorml or the ASA. I am norh of SD but I know they have they 6 mature rule.. Even as a caregiver living together that will only get you 24 total(1 Care giver Card (6), 3 patient cards. With 24 tho, if you veg big in DWC say 6 weeks do a 12 veg 12 flower, and just make sure you are making pounders.. only problem is San Diego county has expensive electric, and if your making pounders its allot of light.. Its gunna cost at least 200 a month per 1000 watt plus your a/c, chillers, air pumps, etc.. So it'll take 1 plant maybe 2 to break even.. That leaves 10 plants at 1 pound each 10 weeks divided by 3.. Math seems doable to me.. Just keep under the radar... :rastadancing:

*stoned ramble*

L

Lost

Just as a note I would get the county cards so the PD has no recourse. If you don't have the cards, they are going to screw you and sort it out later. :(

S

Sway

this plan would be just fine if it didnt involve SD county. sorry to burst your bubble, but you will most likely get popped in SD with anything over 5k in lighting. and ur paperwork doesnt mean shit.

S

Sway

you need to re-read SB420 bro, its NOT 6 mature AND 12 immature, its 6 mature OR 12 immature. u can have one or the other, not both.

L

Lost

you need to re-read SB420 bro, its NOT 6 mature AND 12 immature, its 6 mature OR 12 immature. u can have one or the other, not both.

If he has 4 cards tho, he can devote 1/2 of the cards to veg and 1/2 of the cards to flower. :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The SD sheriif's site said 24 plant's per pateint last time I checked.
I have to dissagre with lost about the county card.
IMO do not get a SD county card. The Biatch DA is keeping very close count and tab's on the county card holder's.
If you have the money to invest an do it right. You will be fine.
Just do not go huge.
If that is the plan then may I suggest moving to North county San diego and renting the industrial building in either Orange county or very close to North county is Riverside county and they are bth better then SD as far as med laws go.
I live in N county an can get to Riverside in less then 12 minutes.
If you need any help hit me up. As long as you have a valid Dr. req I am good.
There is a hydro store i can recomend that is really cool.
The warranty's are taken care of instore.
Bulb's,ballast and most of there thing's they will do an immediate swap for a new one.
When a ballast burn's out that is the shit.

B

BayAreasFinest

All 3 of the roommates are current caregivers i believe i know I am and my current roommate is. The other guy his my roommates friend and hes been in mendo since he dropped outta school at 16 so hes got 10 years and had a huge grow up there. I am almost positive it was legal. I worked at a BPG since a month after it opened til 5 months ago when i realized how full of shit the owner really is and all the club owners in the bay.

How long do DA's stay in control?

Bossman Ill get into contact with u closer to when i move down to SD.

I have another question.
Everything I'm reading said they are targeting rented house. Imma be growing in a house that I purchased 2 months ago. It was foreclosed and my company has been down there remodeling it. They are leaving the garage completely unwired so we can come in there and do what we need to do.

My Dad and I are partners in a company that buys, remodels and sells houses.

B

BayAreasFinest

I have no hooks for bomb ass genetics down south so Imma need help finding that. I was gunna order shit offline but id rather just get it from some1 here or thru someone here.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I will hook you up with anything I have.
Also have some freind's woth other stran's. Some of wich are in here with us. What up bro.
I also have been in constructoin and know some good hok up's.
I have a licensed electricoin totally garden freindly.
He has worked on a few garden's including mine ans some member's from here.
I also know a HVAC guy who grow's himself.
And i know quit abit about electrical.
And my trade's are drywall, painting,fraiming, and much more.
Also I should add I have been a pateint for over 6 year's.
let me know.
Overgrow this damn govenment.

B

BayAreasFinest

Ive been a patient for only 4 years been growing for a few more. Im not much into the Building and stuff. Im a business man through and through.

My Dad was a contractor for 30 years. Once i graduated highschool I worked my ass off to get my real estate license when I was 19. Started this company a few months after and has been running it with him overseeing most of the building and stuff and me doing the whole business side. Im only 22 BTW

joonie

joonie

Im actually looking into studying basic contracting/wiring/hvac. I wish I had the resources of having a contractor to help me setup a grow room from scratch. Framing/insulation/eletrical/drywall. That stuff is foreign to me. Having resources on wholesale prices on lumber and other materials and knowing how to build the perfect air sealed grow room is really good skill to have in this business. It covers allot of security risks and makes you more skilled to go solo. Which is always the best option.

D

doco

There are plenty of excellent local genetics in this area - even when Bonnie is on a rampage we can still head into OC or LA. The best clone-only dispensary I know is in Long Beach. You may also consider bringing down some elite Bay area cuts with you. Course it goes without mention there's some bomb seeds available right here from THCBay.

R

ReelBusy1

SD is not the place to host a commercial grow op in So Cal.

L

Lost

Looks like its 24 plants and 64 square feet.

Arcata
City Council passed an ordinance 11/08 allowing no more than 50 square feet for cultivation. In addition, dispensaries will be prohibited from using more than 25% of their property for cultivation when the ordinance takes effect December 19. The council may revisit the issue during the land use code revision process in six months.Those with special needs may request more grow space. The new standards apply only to areas of Arcata outside the Coastal Zone, which rings Humboldt Bay. A separate but identical ordinance covers those areas, but will not go into effect until approved by the Coastal Commission, which will take at least a year and probably longer.

Berkeley
Ordinance allows 10 plants and 2.5 lbs per patient, or up to 50 plants, 12.5 lbs for collectives.
Butte Co.
County guidelines : 6 mature or 12 immature plants, 1 pound processed material. Official Butte County policy regarding caregivers, collectives, and coops.
Calaveras Co.
In 2006 Calaveras dropped their pre-SB420 2 lb. guideline to 8 oz, and 6 mature/12 immature plants per patient.

Del Norte Co.
County adopted Sonoma cultivation guidelines with maximum 100 square feet cultivation area and 99 plants or fewer; one pound possession limit (approved by Board of Supervisors 4/22/02). However, as of August 8, 2008 those limits were thrown out, per People v. Kelly and a BOS action that began with the intent of reverting to state default guidelines.
El Dorado Co.
Sheriff & DA policy: Indoors - 10 flowering plants + 10 vegging + 1 mother; Outdoors: 20 starters or 10 mature plants, 1 - 2 lb processed marijuana depending on season of year.
Humboldt Co.
County guidelines allow patients 100 square feet and 3 lbs w/ no plant number limit. Cities of Eureka and Fortuna PDs and CHP enforce SB 420 limits (6 mature/12 immature plants, 1/2 lb).
Mendocino Co.
On December 30, 2008, Mendocino County Superior Court Judge John Behnke ruled Measure B's limits of eight ounces of dried marijuana and six mature or 12 immature plants per qualified patient (unless a doctor allows more) were now the legal limits in Mendocino County, reversing his August ruling throwing out the limits. Section 9.31.050 of Mendocino County Code makes the cultivation of more than 25 plants per parcel a public nuisance, regardless of patient status.
On April 20, 2009, the Mendo Board of Supervisors introduced an ordinance that would transfer the zip-tie program to the public health department, and institute a $100 per day fine for not having written permission from landowners, a six-foot fence with a locked gate, or being within 1000 feet of a school or church, etc. The amended ordinance, which also includes a provision allowing for the Sheriff to seek reimbursement for costs of eradication, was delayed on May 5. On June 23, the Board voted to start selling voluntary zip-ties for $25 on July 1 without enacting the rest of the ordinance.

Mendocino County Sheriff's Office Medical Marijuana Guidelines (issued 4/03/2009)
Local Ordinance
Mendocino Medical Marijuana Advisory Board
Nevada Co.
Cultivation: 6 mature female plants or 75 square feet of plant canopy (previously 10 plants not to yield more than 2 lbs). Possession: 2 lbs processed marijuana - consistent with patient's recommendation.
Oakland
Indoors - 72 plants in maximum 32 sq. ft growing area. Outdoors - 20 plants, no area limit. Weight limit 3 lbs dried marijuana per patient. Collective gardens limited to 3 patients. Dispensaries serving four or more patients are allowed max. 6 mature and 12 immature plants and 1/2 pound per patient.
San Diego
City Council guidelines allow up to 1 lb of marijuana, 24 plants in 64 square feet indoors; no outdoors growing allowed except in enclosed greenhouses.
San Francisco
Patients allowed up to 24 plants or 25 square feet of canopy; dispensary gardens capped at 99 plants in 100 square feet. Possession limit 8 oz. dried cannabis per patient.

Santa Cruz
100 sq.ft. canopy and up to 99 plants is allowable under county guidelines, for a patient or a bone fide caregiver. The City of Santa Cruz is awaiting a ruling in the Kelly decision before adopting guidelines.
Sonoma Co.
Guidelines permit 3 lbs for possession; maximum 100 square feet cultivation area with 30 plants or fewer (approved Sept 2006)
Tehama Co.
On June 24, 2009, Tehama County Board of Supervisors delayed until July 14 their vote on an ordinance that would require fencing for medical marijuana gardens and make other restrictions. Supervisor George Russell encouraged concerned citizens to write to the board in concise, to-the-point letters.

View the draft ordinance, starting on page 38.
Trinity Co.
On October 28, 2008, the Trinity Board of Supervisors repealed their medical marijuana ordinance, reverting them to the state guidelines (see below).

Would the DA have the ability to get the info for who has cards? I dunno, the rules are pretty strict for cops when someone pulls a card. I took a class on it a few months back and it sounds like they have no recourse but to discontinue the investigation and leave you be.

Thanks for all the great info bossmann.

Bayaresfinest - Don't worry about genetics down here, we got it covered. Just post up when you land and as long as you have your card handy, its not a problem. Worst case scenario you head to PNC (i think they are open again in LB). Either that or Suite 215. If you have not run the CAli connection gear I highly reccommend it!

B

BayAreasFinest

I know that medicann doesnt release any information to any government agencies. and ive always been under the same impression regarding cards and what LEO's can do once you pull it out.

What is Cali-Connection? never heard of it til I came to the farm. I did a google search on it but didnt get much info

M

mrdizzle

the big problem you have isnt your plant counts, its if the DA is working with the feds. that means if she wants turn over the case to the federal level, she can, no matter your plant count, and sounds like she will.

B

BayAreasFinest

Ya. How would the DA first find out that I'm growing. Electrical Company? thats illegal for them to request my energy usage without a warrant. How can they get a warrant for my energy usage if I'm paying my bill. Im in a house that I OWN. For all they know I can have a 50 inch plasma TV in every Room. A hot tub. Multiple Computers. I can run my Electrical Heater 24/7 during the winter and my AC 24/7 during the summer. I'm more worried about my neighbors being nosey little pricks about it. I will be running a perpetual grow so they will never know if im 12/12 or 24/0 cuz i will always have trays doing both.

Top Bottom