Moving to SoCal

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doco

If you are low key and quiet about it, you should be ok. I know a number of medium size (30 - 60 plants) growers that have had their operations going on for years without problems (outside of the home invasion/robbery attempt but thats another story - a supposed "friend"). Pay your electric bills on time and that wont be an issue either.

Nobody is trying to discourage you or your enterprise - in fact we welcome you with open arms - we just want you to be safe and not become another casualty just because your youthful naivety convinced you that you are protected under law. I completely agree that the laws should be applied and enforced but the naked truth is, medical marijuana laws are just laughed at by the powers that be in San Diego. Last Im gonna say on the subject and best of luck to you.

M

mrdizzle

I believe that there is no PGE down south, I think its a public electric company, someone stated above that they targeted high energy households, including a power hungry family.

its not like a horn goes off when you start a grow down south, but they are clearly looking for grows, and arent being very nice to them when they find them.

B

BayAreasFinest

doco- I meant no disrespect or anything I appreciate everything everyone has been saying. I don't think I'm invincible to the law. I knew I shouldn't have said anything about my age. People see 22 and think another kid. but im used to it.

Mrdrizzle- there are two companies that are availible to me when I move to SD. Edison and SDG&E. And as long as we are careful about all of our other electricity and use it very sparingly we should be fine. RIGHT?

Like I said thank you for everything u all have said. I thought I was moving to a much chiller place then I am. So you guys have helped out

Now :RastaBong: and chill out everyone. I know I need too.

O

ograskal

Hey bro...I didnt have time to read through this entire thread cuz my laptop is runnin very slow right now but I just want you to know that SD county is the worst county in SoCal to relocate to.....The DEA and PO PO are out to get you over there..They dont respect med laws at all whatsoever...Just a heads up....I'm sure someone must have mentioned this to you already...SD is well known for not being a pot freindly city/county...They dont give a fukk if your med or not...Just a heads up!..~ogr

J

JAHGYDI

keep it low key you will be fine. pesky neighbors and so called friends is all i would worry about. up here in the north county i know plenty of farmers.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Of all city's stay away from San Diego!!!!! If I had more then one person saying this I would really listen...PNC had all the rite permits and was a clone only club they where raided and shut down, When I talked to the guys at PNC they told me they would never go back why poke the bear when the bear is already mad...There are so many city's that dont have task forces looking for Med patience and dispencerys..JACK

T

TheRealOGKush

well I have to move to SD for my company. But since I showed my roommate this he is now paranoid as hell and wants us to talk about renting a house out of SD county

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

What part of S.D is you're job in.
Temecula is not very far from N. county S.D.

H

headband707

what does that even mean headband?

It means if you have some pot to grow and your legal good times ahead lol..
Not sure if I should jump in here I know what they do here in Canada and your DEA has moved in here to the fucking assholes.. They seem to have the same rules.. Can't stop you if your legal don't let anyone tell you different..Fuck the POPO and the DEA!!!! for telling any medical gro anything!! peace out Headband707:cool0041:

D

doco

doco- I meant no disrespect or anything I appreciate everything everyone has been saying. I don't think I'm invincible to the law. I knew I shouldn't have said anything about my age. People see 22 and think another kid. but im used to it.

I know you didnt bro - nor did I. My words are guided by Love - I am so tired and pained by seeing our brothers & sisters going to jails or otherwise having their lives destroyed over a plant that I sometimes get carried away. Be safe and give a shout once youre down here.

joonie

joonie

bay areas finest. Just wondering. What did you learn at Oaksterdam.

B

BayAreasFinest

Headband- Thats kinda how I feel. But my thing is why even deal with the cops. If I have to deal with them I will handle it. but Id rather never see or talk to any cops while in SD.

Well after a nice smoke sesh last night with the three roommates I think we finally decided what we are gunna go with. 6- 5x5 rooms with 4x4 Trays with the Madnum XXXL 1000watt. 9 plants per tray. Perpetual grow harvest 1 tray every 2or3 weeks. among other stuff but that is the simplest way to explain it. You guys dont think I will have a problem with that set up? I mean electricty wise. I dont wanna bonnie the cunt to get alerted. im thinking 2or3 Inline fans too.

L

Lost

Your monthly should run about 2500 to 3000 with 6 lamps plus the running equipment and a/c. Maybe a little more :)

M

mrdizzle

Your monthly should run about 2500 to 3000 with 6 lamps plus the running equipment and a/c. Maybe a little more :)

seriously? is so-cal's electric 2.5times that of nor-cal?

H

headband707

Headband- Thats kinda how I feel. But my thing is why even deal with the cops. If I have to deal with them I will handle it. but Id rather never see or talk to any cops while in SD.

Well after a nice smoke sesh last night with the three roommates I think we finally decided what we are gunna go with. 6- 5x5 rooms with 4x4 Trays with the Madnum XXXL 1000watt. 9 plants per tray. Perpetual grow harvest 1 tray every 2or3 weeks. among other stuff but that is the simplest way to explain it. You guys dont think I will have a problem with that set up? I mean electricty wise. I dont wanna bonnie the cunt to get alerted. im thinking 2or3 Inline fans too.

Yeah don't be stupid and go over your limits or fuck around with your hydro. Make sure what you hook up is safe and will cause no threat to anyone. Has to be all done right...... Has to be done so a fire chief could come in and pass it.. The city doesn't want anyone risking any fires in the districts and rightly so. If you own the house then your 1/2 way there. Find out all the things that you need to know .Lots of reading but worth knowing.. They do make it hard on you guys there I must admit. I only know one guy they checked here ...There is a pretty good article in Treating yourself Mag of a guy that went through it step by step and all the mistakes he made and lots of info in there. Sorry I can't remember the name of the article but you might want to look that up.Your completely within your rights so remember that and always stay cool.. best of luck peace out Headband707:)

J

Jalisco Kid

I would heed everyone's warning. It is cool to be brave but I tell you you will have a different feeling when the sheriff tells you to grab your ankles. I love sd but there are a lot pretty,cheaper,more mellow places. There are always people at asa meeting telling their sorrowful tales. I would stay out of places with space limits and grow trees. JK

joonie

joonie

2500 for a 6kwh + 2.5 ton ac?

I can barely see that if his op was going down in a residential. But in a industrial/commercial? I dont know about that bro. I even checked edisons and LAGP calculators and running a 40kwh would cost about 2500-3000 in a industrial spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom