Moving!!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Hey you guys! So I just recently found out that we get to move out of this tiny 2 bedroom p.o.s stankpartment and are moving into a house!!!! Yay!!!! FINALLY!!!
But I NEED some advice.... We've been here for 11 years and I know once I start moving shit around and packing stuff, I'm gonna get spiders! :crying2: So my question is, what is the best way or even just suggestions on what to do to secure my tent and veg room?? Need to keep them out!!! Veg 1 month, bloom 5 weeks.... Help pls!! :cry::D

MeJuana

MeJuana

To be honest I am unsure what you need help with. If you are worried about the previous tenants being growers. Bug bomb the crap out of the new place then clean it all up extremely well. You can hang No Pest Strips and close the place up. Bugs will run or die from these activities. You can protect your plants for the move easily with some neem or azatrol. It probably isn't a perfect protection but I have moved a lot of veg plants mostly without treating them first at all and I have never transferred pests to another gardener to my knowledge. I have only contracted pests from clones or cuttings actually. So obviously the flowering plants shouldn't be treated but just transfer them in a closed environment.

Diane11

Diane11

To be honest I am unsure what you need help with. If you are worried about the previous tenants being growers. Bug bomb the crap out of the new place then clean it all up extremely well. You can hang No Pest Strips and close the place up. Bugs will run or die from these activities. You can protect your plants for the move easily with some neem or azatrol. It probably isn't a perfect protection but I have moved a lot of veg plants mostly without treating them first at all and I have never transferred pests to another gardener to my knowledge. I have only contracted pests from clones or cuttings actually. So obviously the flowering plants shouldn't be treated but just transfer them in a closed environment.
Well @MeJuana for not being sure of my question, you sure have some good answers!! Lol, ok so yes nothing on my flowering buds, but enclose them, duh. Hahaa. And yes I think I'll ask the owner if they can bug bomb :drunk:the place before we move and if not, we'll do it. And I'll definitely use some Neem oil on the veggers... THANK you!! :badboy:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@BudBogart that's very sweet! Thanks so much!!! My boys deserve a front and back yard, waaaay overdue! It's such an exciting time for us, thank you again!! :)
Good karma coming at ya for you and the boyz. I hope you all are happy with your new digz

Top Bottom