MPB scrog multi strain madness

• Thread starter nucleotide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billybadazz

crank the chiller down to about 60-62 since the temps in the buckets can vary 5 or more degrees 70 is the magic number you never want to cross. Like me it looks like you learn the hard way but don't be discouraged bro in this game there will be a thousand curve balls thrown at you and with time and patience you will prevent 99% before they happen. good luck bro

M

mrdizzle

try covering those buckets bro that will save you some degrees, like billy said turn the chiller down and make sure your pumps not to big for your chiller

N

nucleotide

Thanks for the tip. The buckets are actually already covered with panda which definitely lowered the temps quite a bit. I've got a good amount draped over the top and sides and when you lift the plastic skirt up you can feel that the plastic is holding its own nice cool bubble for the buckets. I should probably post some updated pics. I thought that there were some with the buckets covered but maybe not.

It don't think it matters how much I crank it down now, it'll bottom out to about 66 sometimes overnight and thankfully never crosses 70 degrees. But, I'll dial it down below 65 to see what it does, can't really hurt.

J

jack the reaper

yo nuc, yer a man on a MISSION!
nice werk!

Hells yeah, do it up! :bong-hits:

did ya ever look at this guy ^ and wonder what hes doing with that bong? cant quite tell from here but he looks like a first timer that didnt read the manual. i think hes suking the smoke out of the stem, GRUNGY WATER AND ALL!

Top Bottom