MPP of Nevada - Win $10,000, if you can prove alcohol is safer than cannabis.

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

MPP of Nevada - Win $10,000, if you can prove alcohol is safer than marijuana.

MPP

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEbJTM1NXw8[/YOUTUBE]

M

Monkey

Ya great idea I think this could really do well....Putting a bounty on Prohibitions head....

but that lady at the end could really use a joint!

Monkey

J

Jobo

i like how they keep saying that you can OD on marijuana......

show me one case.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK I got the proof!.........You will do more time in jail if you get pulled over with a big bag of weed in Navada than if you get pulled over with a Qt, of booze! Also you are much more likely to chock to death trying to swallow the bag full of pot than drinking down the booze before the cop gets to you! LOL! Do I get the ten grand ?:rasta2:

R

Rolln J

i like how they keep saying that you can OD on marijuana......

show me one case.

you can totally OD - if you eat too much.

not like heroine od, more like bad acid trip od - you wont die - just wish you were dead...

S

Smokin

Fear of "the unknown by the unknowing..." has always been what kept weed illegal. This is a huge step forward... that such a challenge (alcohol "versus" marijuana) could even be issued let alone get major media attention. All believers here at the farm should be bringing this challenge to the attention of any-ONE we can... any-TIME we can... to enlighten those unknowing to the reality of this totally unjustified marijuana prohibition.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

your money is safe..

thats a cheque that will never be cashed.TS1:character0201:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I still think I should get the ten grand! Although if it was made legal you wouldn`t have to try to eat the weed in the first place! It`s about the only way pot is more dangerous than Booze!

Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
Monkey! I am still laughing writing this bro! That woman at the end of the video could use more than a joint! LOL. Brilliant. I am loving this David Schwartz guy! Perhaps we can all join him and blow away whatever the fuck Normal is trying to do! I will put some time into raising some cash towards this approach. I have had enough and would like my right to grow this plant and how ever many I would like for my medical, research, and breeding projects. Let's all keep up the momentum and change these bullshit laws around us. I believe the behavioral attributes of alcohol are far worse and violent than cannabis 2-3 fold, and I would be willing to prove it in a visual experiment as a creative person I am which I have been wanting to do for many years. Keep up the tenacity! Ed

G

GreenTrees88

Interesting how the women who offered the counter point did not address any of the 3 points to win the $10k.

L

Loafyboy

Interesting how the women who offered the counter point did not address any of the 3 points to win the $10k.

He he, plus, if she is so confident that she has not just been brainwashed by the proparganda why doesn't she offer 10 grand to prove the opposite?

7rayos

I'm the living proof. It took twenty years to get rid of my addiction to killer cannabis, which left me mad and crazy.
Often commited crimes such robbing banks and had sex with innocent animals, but alcohol put a stop to all that.
Now I can take plenty of the strongest alcohol just feeling a slight euphoria which gives me ideas on how to improve my community.
I encourage my children to have the odd shot by always keeping a small bottle of buckfast near, as a swig now and then helps to get through most obstacles in life.
Further general proof: the total disease burden of alcohol-related problems worldwide is only 4%,
Screaming obvious that newcomer cannabis it's part of a hippie conspiration to rob us from pro'lly the most valuable god given gift to humanity and mankind together, as well as awrdinary peeple.
All our leaders are often pissed too, and they've been chosen as the best of us. They know they have to avoid cannabis, try it once and you could die. Only 4% of alcohol problems, surely most are memorable family party hangovers easily cured with aspirin, whereas cannabis related burdens costs millions of dollars per patient and are directly linked with the illegal traffic of organs.
Incidentally, does anyone know if you get good discounts in the bay if you spend...er...about 10.000$?

Top Bottom