• Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Haha right on bro, I know you got more flavors over there than Baskin Robins, can't wait to see what you get goin next. Heres a few pics of a BB X NL. I'm really likin this one, ol school skunky/sweet flavor with a really nice mellow buzz. Getting this one dialed in...
BBNLFLOWER4
BBNLFLOWER5
BBNLFLOWER6
BBNLFLOWER7
BBNLFLOWER3
BBNLFLOWER3

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Heres a cple pics of RD's Scotts OG (Triangle Kush x Rare Dankness#1). Really easy girl so far, nice structure, medium feeder, takes well to topping. I've heard good things about this one from a few reviews at recent medical cups so I have high hopes it will provide some relief for myself and others. Sorry for the shitty HPS pics, still tryin to figure out this damn camera...I'll sneak in and get a few before they wake up next time.
SOGFLOWER1
SOGFLOWER2

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Got a nice lookin Chocolope I just flipped, I'll get some pics up of her next time. Also got what I was told was a Purple Monkey Balls, clone only...anybody know anything about this one? I'll get some pics up of her next time too, just flipped and already showin a lil color. Thanks for stopping by folks.

m8ty

m8ty

MGG.. now those are some healthy looking plants man.. scotts OG is filling up man and the NL man amazing :d .. amazing work man ...

cheers

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

MGG.. now those are some healthy looking plants man.. scotts OG is filling up man and the NL man amazing :d .. amazing work man ...

cheers

cheers
Yeah man Scotts OG is nice and tight....NL is getting RO til she finishes...Ill get some pre-chop pics of the NL up soon....thanks for stopin in bro.

Top Bottom