mr nice g13 x hash plant

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukbigbud

Hi, ive seen a thread on here cant find it now, basically i want a 100% indica which this plant is supposed to be. Also, i want smell appeal, meaning when there is a little bit in the bag, you can smell it across the room. Im in the uk so have to buy seeds. Has anyone had experience with this strain or can suggest one to me, i want to try this strain from the sensi seed bank and super skunk from the same bank. All info will help me, many thanks in advance

uk:banana1sv6:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It could just be the pheno I selected, but smell appeal is lacking in this cross. The smoke is nice enough, stoney, sedative- but everyone asks me if it was dried and cured properly because of the generally bland, hay-like smell of this one. Even after months of curing, still bland. Not skunky, or smelly, just boring. Great resin production, great growth, but bag appeal may be lacking. Other MNS genetics I've run have been stellar, however.

P

primeform

motarebel and hazeman work with g13/hp crosses. green manalishi is one of my favorites. pacific g13 x g13/hp

slausongardens

slausongardens

the new gear prolly sucks, or ive heard, prolly what the one was with no smell cuz i got some old school g13/hp and purple nice guy that reaks like somebody died in a portapotty i swear, somewhere between shit and death, straight funk. really a stinky plant, my homies been growing it for years and ive done a few runs with it, got some in flower now but prolly my last run with it cuz i dont like the way it grows and doesnt fetch high prices like some of my others but definitely a very stinky strain and i wouldnt say its 100% indica mine seems very sativaish, i think a lot of hash plants lean to sativa that might be where it came from.

if u want it try motarebels green manalishi for the purest form or the p.o.w. if you want a purple one, or any of his other crosses with it like bubba and lemon thai, cuz he prolly has the best one, hes got that old 88 g13/hp male that works wonders. i dont think the mns one is good anymore. dont know why but ive heard bad things, even mota tried it and it didnt compare to the 88 g13/hp

T

TreFarmer

motarebel and hazeman work with g13/hp crosses. Green manalishi is one of my favorites. Pacific g13 x g13/hp
^^this^^

the new gear prolly sucks, or ive heard, prolly what the one was with no smell cuz i got some old school g13/hp and purple nice guy that reaks like somebody died in a portapotty i swear, somewhere between shit and death, straight funk. Really a stinky plant, my homies been growing it for years and ive done a few runs with it, got some in flower now but prolly my last run with it cuz i dont like the way it grows and doesnt fetch high prices like some of my others but definitely a very stinky strain and i wouldnt say its 100% indica mine seems very sativaish, i think a lot of hash plants lean to sativa that might be where it came from.

If u want it try motarebels green manalishi for the purest form or the p.o.w. If you want a purple one, or any of his other crosses with it like bubba and lemon thai, cuz he prolly has the best one, hes got that old 88 g13/hp male that works wonders. I dont think the mns one is good anymore. Dont know why but ive heard bad things, even mota tried it and it didnt compare to the 88 g13/hp
^^this^^

Top Bottom