mr. nice seeds washington facility

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Nothing but would be interested in hearing , would be something for shanti to come to the states .
I believe I read he is a wanted man but I'm thinking that was in the uk
Why don't we see if @shantibaba would comment he does vend here maybe he lurks once in awhile

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hi AllJust back from a pretty intense family month in Australia. But all is reaching some sort of equilibrium...So just wanted to say i will be online again from now and try to get around to answering all the private messages and the abundant mails i have been receiving. Thanks for all the well wishes my family very much appreciated that.So a few things to let you know about.First my Mr Nice crew received a licence in Washington State for cultivation, so we set up a farm already and plants are in the ground as we speak. We are all very proud of this project and will do our best to get some excellent product on the shelves in WA.Secondly we just found and are setting up a CBD crew office in Barcelona to be run by our very friendly CBD Angels Liz and Line. I wanted this already for some time since we have products that are tested and working but need to get a place for foreigners to visit to get their medicaments. I employed a chemist and we will have a range of olive oil tinctures and external CBD creams on the shelves early next month. I will give the details and address asap, and that will mean we will soon have labs on both side of the sea in WA/USA and Barcelona Spain where people will be able to buy high CBD tested products with certification from a lab. We will be essentially standarizing our products to be the same and it will include initially a THC to CBD ratio in tinctures of 1 to 1 , 2 to 1 and 1 to 2 but with a strong concentration of cannabinoids. We will be using whole plant extractions as we do believe that the other elements found in a plant are equally beneficial...so instead of extracting only CBD or THC or other....we found a plant that consistently produces these ratios in the concentration worthy of a medical plant...that way we will be slowly adding tinctures to cater for all spectrums and all ratios. So it is very exciting and since we cannot wait for the big pharma to do the correct thing for the patient at this moment until they work out their money and profit stories, we at MNS and Resin Seeds under the CBD crew title will try to begin the product availability and standardization ourselves. Considering we are the only seed company in the world making enriched CBD seed products in seed form we will continue to ploy the grounds into fertility for the average Joe who wishes to do it him or herself in a grass roots way. I will do my best to keep prices down and quality to a maximum but this will only really happen when we can do it all in an agricultural way...not as we do presently. But working on that.Something that was brought to my attention recently was the fact that wikipedia just changed all the story about cannabis strains like White widow to new history based on others who obviously are using it now to advertise themselves. Considering I really do not care about all the stories going around and have gone a long way developing real strains for medical use the last decade and proving it, well please realise it is not so worrying for us. If people can change their stories with money spent on supporting or advertising other organisations which is how commercial ventures work then so be it. I am here for the little guy and small growers and medical patients and do my best to support them and their families...with or without history being adapted to advertising big spending concerns. The fact that since the 90s many companies including those who changed the writings in wikipedia are now using Critical mass in their new strains is clear MNS is an innovator of strains not a producer of female seeds based on other peoples work or lack of work...The fact CBD crew is making for 15 other companies illustrates who is doing the genetic work properly and to an important standard based on science ...nothing else. So while the money that will flow into this industry will undoubtedly change certain people and their reasons...there will always remain people of integrity that do not base their work on profiting before it is working properly...so no need to worry about these things written just stay aware.For the rest I will be around and writing for Weed World, Dolce Vita, Cannahabla, and about 4 or 5 other publications in various countries as well as getting a few new strains completed this season...so be well and thanks for supporting us at CBD crew and MNS. All the best Shantibaba__________________ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzuall the best,Shantibabahttp://www.mrnice.nlHey

@soserthc1 I hope he stops in I know he's freshly back online as his father passed recently. here is his post

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

In celebration , here I am preparing some MN SSH. 15 days. =)
IMG 20140919 131201

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

Hi AllJust back from a pretty intense family month in Australia. But all is reaching some sort of equilibrium...So just wanted to say i will be online again from now and try to get around to answering all the private messages and the abundant mails i have been receiving. Thanks for all the well wishes my family very much appreciated that.So a few things to let you know about.First my Mr Nice crew received a licence in Washington State for cultivation, so we set up a farm already and plants are in the ground as we speak. We are all very proud of this project and will do our best to get some excellent product on the shelves in WA.Secondly we just found and are setting up a CBD crew office in Barcelona to be run by our very friendly CBD Angels Liz and Line. I wanted this already for some time since we have products that are tested and working but need to get a place for foreigners to visit to get their medicaments. I employed a chemist and we will have a range of olive oil tinctures and external CBD creams on the shelves early next month. I will give the details and address asap, and that will mean we will soon have labs on both side of the sea in WA/USA and Barcelona Spain where people will be able to buy high CBD tested products with certification from a lab. We will be essentially standarizing our products to be the same and it will include initially a THC to CBD ratio in tinctures of 1 to 1 , 2 to 1 and 1 to 2 but with a strong concentration of cannabinoids. We will be using whole plant extractions as we do believe that the other elements found in a plant are equally beneficial...so instead of extracting only CBD or THC or other....we found a plant that consistently produces these ratios in the concentration worthy of a medical plant...that way we will be slowly adding tinctures to cater for all spectrums and all ratios. So it is very exciting and since we cannot wait for the big pharma to do the correct thing for the patient at this moment until they work out their money and profit stories, we at MNS and Resin Seeds under the CBD crew title will try to begin the product availability and standardization ourselves. Considering we are the only seed company in the world making enriched CBD seed products in seed form we will continue to ploy the grounds into fertility for the average Joe who wishes to do it him or herself in a grass roots way. I will do my best to keep prices down and quality to a maximum but this will only really happen when we can do it all in an agricultural way...not as we do presently. But working on that.Something that was brought to my attention recently was the fact that wikipedia just changed all the story about cannabis strains like White widow to new history based on others who obviously are using it now to advertise themselves. Considering I really do not care about all the stories going around and have gone a long way developing real strains for medical use the last decade and proving it, well please realise it is not so worrying for us. If people can change their stories with money spent on supporting or advertising other organisations which is how commercial ventures work then so be it. I am here for the little guy and small growers and medical patients and do my best to support them and their families...with or without history being adapted to advertising big spending concerns. The fact that since the 90s many companies including those who changed the writings in wikipedia are now using Critical mass in their new strains is clear MNS is an innovator of strains not a producer of female seeds based on other peoples work or lack of work...The fact CBD crew is making for 15 other companies illustrates who is doing the genetic work properly and to an important standard based on science ...nothing else. So while the money that will flow into this industry will undoubtedly change certain people and their reasons...there will always remain people of integrity that do not base their work on profiting before it is working properly...so no need to worry about these things written just stay aware.For the rest I will be around and writing for Weed World, Dolce Vita, Cannahabla, and about 4 or 5 other publications in various countries as well as getting a few new strains completed this season...so be well and thanks for supporting us at CBD crew and MNS. All the best Shantibaba__________________ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzuall the best,Shantibabahttp://www.mrnice.nlHey

@soserthc1 I hope he stops in I know he's freshly back online as his father passed recently. here is his post

I'm based out of Washington myself. Are there any voliteering / employment opportunities available in the NW?

Latest posts

Top Bottom