Mr.nice Seeds

• Thread starter SourDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

hello fellow farmers,
As a lover of all things hazy, and a lack of truly hazy offerings regardless of a name put on a strain, I'm looking for info or feedback on the current Mr.Nice seed stock.

Now before people chime in, I've heard all the rumblings and everything saying they fell off and what not but I've seen them proven wrong in certain cases with other companies (sensi seeds for instance, with Rasputin's Super Skunk grow on IC from recent stock). So my point being I'm looking for people with FIRST HAND experiences with there seed lines. Any strain experience from them is welcome, not just the hazes, even though that's preferred. It's just with growing hazes, and the amount of time that will need to be invested, I'd like a little more info if I can get it before I take the plunge. Thanks for your time everyone.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

SSH you are almost guaranteed a keeper pheno out of a pack, had a 8-9 week pheno I miss sorely
Ortega found a nice keeper out of a couple packs, baby shit/dirty diaper, nasty rank, but oh so good:hungover:
Black widow has been pretty good for me as well, I've found a few keepers over the years.
Mango has been hit or miss, seems like the best ones are about 16+ weeks
Shit wasn't bad either, I never found anything 'killer' but a solid strain overall

SourDank

SourDank

SSH you are almost guaranteed a keeper pheno out of a pack, had a 8-9 week pheno I miss sorely
Ortega found a nice keeper out of a couple packs, baby shit/dirty diaper, nasty rank, but oh so good:hungover:
Black widow has been pretty good for me as well, I've found a few keepers over the years.
Mango has been hit or miss, seems like the best ones are about 16+ weeks
Shit wasn't bad either, I never found anything 'killer' but a solid strain overall
Thanks a lot for the info @rubthe nub , you happen to know around when you bought your beans?

S

SoiledMyself

I was very happy with my mango haze pack , kept two males , the ladies were worth growing too, one that finished earlier than a few rare dankness OG's next to her and then a bunch of skunk dom phonos that were quite potent and the gem a 14 week haze dom that was exactly what I was looking for lovely floaty sativa high

SourDank

SourDank

I was very happy with my mango haze pack , kept two males , the ladies were worth growing too, one that finished earlier than a few rare dankness OG's next to her and then a bunch of skunk dom phonos that were quite potent and the gem a 14 week haze dom that was exactly what I was looking for lovely floaty sativa high
Hey man, that's extremely promising to hear. When did you scoop up that pack if you don't mind me asking?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I tried SSH an wasn't very impressed. The breeder even recommend 50 seeds to find a SSH keeper, my budget and garden aren't that big.

I got big nl dominate haze plants that went 11+ weeks and made great hash but was less than spectacular on overall potentcy. One plant was hay. But it's a stable strain and passed all stress tests.

S

SoiledMyself

That just made my day, thanks so much man. I'm gonna have to run through a couple packs. That gives me hope that I can find my hazy beast in there. I could do a fucking backflip right now I'm so excited @SoiledMyself haha.

I got a few NL dom phonos in my MH pack as well that were def not worth keeping , I was quite surprised I found a Haze pheno right off the bat, I read all the stuff about how the company was not what it used to be quality wise and that might be the case but , the vigorous resin covered haze pheno that I could have sworn was going to be a male was worth the purchase....If you do a couple packs I think you'll find something awesome

SourDank

SourDank

I got a few NL dom phonos in my MH pack as well that were def not worth keeping , I was quite surprised I found a Haze pheno right off the bat, I read all the stuff about how the company was not what it used to be quality wise and that might be the case but , the vigorous resin covered haze pheno that I could have sworn was going to be a male was worth the purchase....If you do a couple packs I think you'll find something awesome
Yea for sure man, but to me if I get that one dank ass haze pheno then it's all worth it. Even if every other girl was hay. It's just tough to find a truly great haze nowadays, most just have haze in the name but nothing else about the ladies are hazy. Which really blows.

Don't get me wrong, I love my chems, OG's, diesels and the likes. Very much so. But nothing compares to a truly fantastic haze, most just have never had the pleasure because no one takes the time to do em. Whether it's the bloom time, yield, or just the pain in dealing with longer flowering girls n keeping them healthy, they have fallen to the wayside. But I think they're making a comeback, at least I see good things happening in the near future :)

SourDank

SourDank

I tried SSH an wasn't very impressed. The breeder even recommend 50 seeds to find a SSH keeper, my budget and garden aren't that big.

I got big nl dominate haze plants that went 11+ weeks and made great hash but was less than spectacular on overall potentcy. One plant was hay. But it's a stable strain and passed all stress tests.
I definitely hear a lot of these stories too, Hopefully I'll be one of the ones with a positive story to post, but some well respected growers who grew there old stock have said specifically that the SSH wasn't the same from the early 2000's but that seems to be the one that gets the most bad reviews lately so I think I'm gonna stay away from the SSH and go with the Mango or Nevilles Haze. Thanks for your input brother

jack hairy

jack hairy

i grew some NH, 5 seeds popped, 3 girls two males. i have some crosses with the males somewhere...
of the three girls, one went 80 days, denser buds, but just a woody boring smell and didnt smoke very good.
one looked pretty interesting, with little foxtail patches of bud, but it threw some male flowers, and didnt smoke as good as i was hoping.
dont remember how long that one was given.
The other female was very good. not exceptional but a great baseline. 120 days, fluffy foxtailing buds with incense type flavor. very nice to smoke.

i have all the other msn hazes but havent had a chance to get to them, no room anymore.
i tried a couple of the NL5 haze, i was not impressed from the 4 girls i saw.

overall, i am not dissappointed with the quality i have seen from mns, but couldnt tell you if it used to be even better.
i have had better results with stuff from nevils recent efforts, but maybe it was just luck or more interesting varieties.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Funny I found this thread today. A friend of mine who is an old school breeder in Michigan. I'll be running his stuff here soon. But anyway he suggested shit from mr nice. I do see above someone had bad luck with them but this mans word is gold. I think if u grab some a go through a few packs u will find something worthy. Good luck brother.

Top Bottom