Mr. Nice Shit

• Thread starter Once
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Once

anyone grown it? possibly some pics? just trying to see if i'm on track with the cut i have

beezleb878

beezleb878

Famous but older strain compared to the flavors of the month most see here. I have heard good things about it. Mr. Nice Seeds might have some good info on it.

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

Have grown it many times. Have the same cut for a few years now.
Rock solid strain; easy as hell to grow and yields like a mofo. Smells like diarrhea and has an all around great high.
IMG_3010.JPG

I have flower pics on another computer, will post them at another time.

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

That is a pic of my SHIT mom. I have flowering pics but they are on another computer which is not with me at the moment.
And she has a pungent smell in flower, smells like diarrhea. Odor control is a must with her.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Not to be mister nitpick but man, get on those thrips or mite damage that is visible on that 3 prong sun leaf in quadrant 1 of your pic, other than that, the Shit is nice, chunky to say the least! I've grown the Spice from Mr. Nice and it's a really nice bright flavor and chunky too!

baba G

Thripper
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Best name in the cannabis kingdom. I don't know Mr Nice, but he seems to be nice and if he is nice, it's nice that a nice guy has the Shit.

Forgetting that meaningless interlude, thanks for the pics and info, folks.

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

Uh, thats not Thrips or Mite damage. I've never had pest problems in my room, it's 100% sealed. Some of the leaves got caught between the crates they're sitting on and get ripped from time/time... Believe me, I'd know if I had pests...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Okay, upon magnification it looks a lot like thrip damage and I swear I can almost see black specks...but I'll take your word. My bad.

O

Once

thanks darling, the veg pics look just like my cut and your day 34 flower pics look like i'm right on track,i really appreciate it. she is a stinker huh? even in veg

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

Yeah, she stinks in veg as well. Especially when the leaves are disturbed. Rub her stem and that will give you a good idea of just how much of a stinker she is.
Fwiw, I cracked 7 seeds from a pack and got 4 identical females. A testament to Mr.Nice genetics.

C

cenjiedi

no kidding, the flower grow so fast for 34 days, how can you do that?

O

Once

yeah, thats what i heard from where the cut came from. the guy popped the whole pack and got 9 girls that were almost identical,this cut just yielded slightly more than the rest.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

...smells like diarrhea. Odor control is a must with her.
:D Excuse me, but your description just cracked me up. Never realized that Shit had a diarrhea pheno I should be on the lookout for. :rofl
(psst...all in good fun)

Top Bottom